• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP News] The High Council Election: The Ancient One

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The High Council Election: The Ancient One
WarderDragon

Your name.

Fig The Ancient

Your profession.

I am currently a Peacing/Mage/Bard/Spellweaver(which can change at anytime. I am a skill hoarder). I am an emisary from the PAK, which is part of the Spawnners Alliance.

Your reason for running for Council?

I can no longer stand by and watch this world split itself apart, along with the Virtues which Lord British set down not only as a way of life, but to prepare us for what is to come.

Your feelings on the Magincian Conflict and the Calls for Magincian Independence?

Independent nations have their place, and I have no problem with them being independant....But Maginicia is diferent. It is a Virtue island. The virtues must remain together. The are part of the Kingdom of Britinnia. I do not support war and will do all I can to try and peacebly bring New Maginica back into the fold of Britinnia, thereby renuiting the Virtues. They should be able to have their freedom to create and live and follow their own path, but without endangering the rest of the kingdom. Britinnia should remain whole and undivided.

As an elected official, how will you address unresolved threats such as the presence of Exodus in Ilshenar?

I do not need to be an elected offical for that. We as Britiannians willl always fight to defend the crown. Any threat, any time.

As an elected official, how will you reach out to Britannia's allies such as Ter Mur and Zento?

I have already reached out to the Queen of Ter mur and have been spending a lot of time there and in the Abyss. As far as Zento goes, there is already a truce in place. I will continue to try and maimtain good relations with both kingdoms.

As an elected official, how will you address threats such as the Pirates Incursion in the South Sea, and the Void Plague of Ter Mur?

My fleet has already brought many pirates to Justice, including many that were threatening the shores of Maginica and Jhelom, and will continue as long as the threat exists. I also continue to provide support to Ter mur against the void plague and assist the queen whenever the need arises.

Your stance on the Independence of the Border Kingdoms? (i.e. Dawn.)

I have great respect for the independant kingdome that exist in the old world. It takes great bravery and determination to live in the wild lands of the old world, despite the constant harrassment of the murders and criminals which have fled to the old lands. I would offer whatever support I can to help them to survive.

Your Political Philosophies? (i.e. Order? Chaos? Balance?)

In the old Order/Chaos wars I followed Order. To this day I still follow that path.

Are you a practitioner of the Virtues of British or Blackthorne?

I follow the Virtues of Lord British without a doubt.

Why should you be chosen to lead Britannia into the New Age?

I should be only choosen if it is the will of the people. For it is the people that I serve. Elected or not, I will continue to provide protection, support, love and service for all peoples of Sosoria, for the love of Lord British.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I greatly admire your desire for unity.

Could you give us some background info on examples of how you've kept the peace and unity in the past?