• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP News] Meditation on Death: Sovereign Magincia and the Night of All Souls

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sovereign Magincia and the Night of All Souls
WarderDragon

Death is inescapable. It is all around us.

Each culture celebrates it. Honors it with rituals and traditions passed down a thousand generations. Samhain. Halloween. Dracula Night. And on this auspicious eve - when it is said the barrier between worlds fades to naught - the Magincians toast the departed and offer sacrifice to the wandering souls of night.

And so this night began.

The Festival started with Carving and a Costume Contest. Princess Leia (Circe) and Wonder Woman (Magdalena) earned the highest honors for their costumes. Where Agostino (Snow White) proved himself to be good with a knife and even better at decorating.

Fern (as the Duchess) accepted the results with grace. ...despite the lengths she had gone for her costume.

Magdalena and Seraphina Wistas ended the evening with two stories: Rapture - the tale of a Dark Lord and his fallen lover - and the Girl and the Witch.

"I bring the plague from the south and leprosy from the east
I am the shrill cold spirit that you feel after dark
I am the chaos that tears stars apart. "
- Found on a Stone Plinth excavated from
the Ruins of Magincia