• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP NEWS] Golden Brew Players Interview With Lady Claudia Drusilla

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Golden Brew Players
Stars of the Show
Neo’s Day Out interview

Budding thespian, Lady Claudia Drusilla, one of the stars of the upcoming Golden Brew Players production of ‘Neo’s Day Out, is the second of the Stars of the Show to be interviewed about the upcoming play.

Q: Would you please introduce yourself and tell the readers which part(s) you’re playing?
A: Certainly. I'm Lady Claudia Drusilla, and my roles are Smith and PK1.

Q: Tell us a little about the play without giving too much away!
A: The play is about life before Trammel and before The Age of the Shadows from the perspective of a new and too-trusting man, Neo. My family found ourselves here during the Age of Shadows when Malas had just been discovered so this storyline shed light on some of the tales that we have heard over the years from the Veterans.

Q: Do you identify with your character?
A: Well, I have never had any interest in crafting so the Smith's physical strength is the only thing that we have in common. The PK character is more intriguing to me. I have always secretly wanted to enter the Red World but I am still a little skittish. The PK bug first bit when Aino Nystad held the contest for Champion of the Land - Warrior & Mage. I entered that contest & lost miserably; I have been training & tweaking my armor ever since. I think I could probably hold my own one-on-one so I feel comfortable enough visiting my friends in The Kingdom of Dawn.

Q: How did you come to be an actress/actor?
A: I believe that we all wear a social mask to help us survive in the world. But to answer more literally; this is my stage debut. Auditions were fun, especially with Fern, Peter & Magdalena around, but few people had shown up so I think Kita had to cast me. * chuckles *

Q: What's the toughest part of being an actress/actor?
A: The theatre becomes your life & family for awhile which makes the experience great & challenging at the same time. Getting all of the cast members to meet at one time is tricky. It is nice to have such a competent team to work with. Lysistrata, Brytt and Kita are amazing in their techniques, on and off-stage. Overcoming stage-fright & hitting my marks & cues ... heck, the whole thing is tough for me. Just give me my Night Reaper & point me at the Balrons, please. * laughs *

Q: Do you participate in performances on other shards?
A: No, I barely have enough time to keep up with this shard.

Q: Is it true that Kita won't serve you any ale until AFTER rehearsals? ;)
A: This is true & NO CANDY is allowed on the day of rehearsal either. Although I am not calling anyone out. * coughs Emilia * * grins *

Related Links:
Golden Brew Players To Present Neo's Day Out' May 2
Lysistrata's Interview

Sara's Note: Be sure to mark your calendar for Sunday, May 2, as the Golden Brew Players will be putting on a performance of 'Neo's Day Out' as part of the Golden Brew's Re-Opening Celebration.

Kita Talith regarding the tentative time:
'The event itself will probably begin at 3pm Pacific (4pm Mountain, 5pm Central, 6pm Eastern), with the play starting at 4:30pm Pacific, and ending with a post-play party at the Brew after 'Neo's Day Out' is finished, so probably the official hours will be 3 - 6pm Pacific.

I'll have details for the entire event later this week.'

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't realize that this would become part of a series, keep up the good interviews! These are interesting and a great way to drum up notice and support for the upcoming play.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't realize that this would become part of a series, keep up the good interviews! These are interesting and a great way to drum up notice and support for the upcoming play.
Thank you. The interviews are a joint effort between Brytt and myself.

Thanks to WildStar, I attended this play on Chesapeake, and have thought since the first time I saw it, 'Neo's Day Out' should go on the road and be performed on every shard! Having the Golden Brew Players bring it Baja is a wish come true for me.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope we'll see more plays in the future. Perhaps some Baja folks could even pen up a new one!