• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP] ~ A Letter to Skylark

Nurse Miss Maude

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings M'Lady Skylark,
Knowing the Mayor of Zento is most likely busy with duties, I write to you. I have returned to these lands and acquired a small bit of land just outside Zento walls. A medical facility has been built, consisting of an office on the mainfloor, procedures on the second floor, the roof for those in need of life threatening critical treatments that require magic. Perhaps in time as I accept staff and expand to a larger building, those that require anger management and general malaise may be treated.
Several have stopped by already seeing the new building. They have hinted at various maladies, hearing voices and seeing visions. Some fear it is because of the blackrock. I shall be researching this.
Are there any permits or inspections required? If so please contact me by return message. Thank you.
Respectfully,
Nurse Miss Maude

W

Wolf pack

*Mutters about creepy sigs* Good, someone can finally cure Castor of his strange sickness of loving, and being able to see while wearing, blaze.

G

Dear Nurse Miss Maude:

On behalf of the administration of Zento, I welcome you once again to the neighborhood. I am sure the Mayor will be relieved to have a skilled medical practitioner in residence in our beautiful city once again. Since you were last in the lands, a terrible illness has overtaken many members of the populace. Symptoms vary, but all are disturbing. Reports of strange aggression and madness in usual docile beasts are rampant as well. My only concern is that you will be overtaxed in attempting to provide treatment.

While I am aware of potential adverse side effects of excessive intake of concentrated sugar sources, I have also observed that among the more violence-proned individuals in our community, a short-term reduction in hostility can sometimes be achieved with offerings of various sweets. I feel this benefit far outweighs any possible side effects. Therefore, it is my intention to make such snacks readily available for citizens of Zento and it's visitors. I have not yet acquired sufficient baking supplies to open my Wellness Bakery, but it will be opening soon!

And I know you were away for a good while, and may have had to pack lightly for your return trip in your haste to be of service once again. So, if you have need of furnishings or equipment for your new clinic, please let me know, and I will see if I have what you need.

-Skylark

Nurse Miss Maude

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
M'Lady Skylark,
Thank you for your reply. I am glad to be back in Zento as well, for it is much needed. Just last evening two hooded men brought a rather aggressive individual to my office. After help from the men we were able to get him into a restraining area on the second floor, where he is undergoing purification. I was not aware of the sugar addiction, but now knowing this it makes more sense of his behavior. I hope to be reacquainting myself with the mixing of potions. Perhaps we will be able to rid the lands of their poor diet with your wellness bakery and my potions.
Respectfully,
Nurse Miss Maude