• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Royal Sash

• Thread starter Grimm_of_Oceania
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Grimm_of_Oceania

Is 40mill too much for a Royal Guard Sash (the one with lmc 10)

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
40 is at the moment low end price for the sash typical price on it is 45 to 60 mil on many shards right now i do however suspect in time it will drop to about the level of a cc but that is still a long way away. Supply and demand not many out there yet and not many on oceiana.

G

Grimm_of_Oceania

There are a few on atlantic in luna if anyone is going for a holiday. If anyone is going pm me... :)

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Leut Guard sash replica, I'm assuming that is what you are talking about, has 10 LOWER reg cost, NOT lmc. They are falling drastically on my shard of Catskills, around
35m at the moment. they also have, of course intel bonus and mr2....

G

Grimm_of_Oceania

yes 10 lrc is what I meant :), if anyone has one of these for sale, I will pay 35 mill on oceania.