• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Royal Investigators' Promotions & Discussion with Skaros The Spymaster (Saturday 16th, 8pm)

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday 16th of June 2012, from 8pm BST / 9pm CET at the Counselors' Hall in Britain.

Royal Investigators' Promotions & Discussion with Skaros The Spymaster

A meeting to discuss the recent capture of Koba and promotions for Royal Investigators.

Royal Investigators up for promotion are:

Iljian - Corporal
Moira - Corporal
Sparrow - Corporal
Sir Bolo - Private First Class III
Franz - Private First Class I
Leodegan - Private First Class I
Helvetica - Private First Class I
Luzifer - Private First Class I

Note:
This will be a roleplaying event.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed the capturing of Koba?! Nuts! I see it's Saturday rather than Sunday again, but fortunately I don't have a social life this weekend... well, except with the F5 key!

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hiya!

Me and Emile have been having a lot of 'fun' scheduling around some sport called Football.. I dunno what it is personally. :D But are Saturdays a bad day for events?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturdays are fine for me too but I have a suspicion there may be a few for whom it isnt ideal.

Leodegan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I work weds, thurs, sat and sunday nights :( most of the time anyway i sometimes get the odd daytime shift