• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Royal Investigators - Mission 5

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed this earlier on the EMs website.

Royal Investigators
Mission 5 - Orcs!
Orcs! 

The runner approached Skaros panting and short of breath. There were rumblings that the Orcs were about to make another assault on the human settlements which they despised. They had been quiet for too long and now the war drums were beating once more.

Skaros sat and listened to the vague report and he wasn't happy. It was time for the Royal Investigators to provide proper intelligence about the orc plans and their movements.

Skaros waited patiently for the investigators to arrive.

Since then I have been running round like the proverbial camel with its hump on fire but so far - Zilch. I wish you luck

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That mission was posted Tuesday 5th. I'm afraid it's expired now.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry about that. I found the entry a little way down the page and thought it had been missed. I check pretty regularly and I hadnt seen it before.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found notice on site 20 hours AFTER completing this mission. Wandered around castle and asked Skaros for any missions in hope to find something to discuss next day.

I had no clue about deadline date. Too funny nobody noticed (guardians) spawn at town for many hours.