• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Royal guard survival knife for 50mil??

S

Starla

I was running around Atlantic Luna and noticed a Royal guard survival knife for 50mil only (49999999 to be exact)... that's the most ridiculous drop in value of a once sought after item I have seen so far.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh thats hardly a reason for its current price. It has a lot of things going for it:
1) Royal tag
2) Event item that can be equipped and 1 handed
3) Potential mods that can be useful in pvp in future depending on changes
4) Luck

So, a non-duped item like this would never be worth 50M in todays market. It would easily go for more than 300-400M. However, the only reason it sells for what it does is because it has been mass duped.

O

Orc

Atl rares vendor...
Some my japanese friends told me last few days they bought 2 of Kettle of Caramel was 75m each,and lastnight i seem there have another Kettle of Caramel for selling 100m.
So how many Royal guard survival knife u want to buy?:loser:

S

Sorcon Gartius

This vendor house w/ the Knife actually had 2 Royal Guard Knives along w/ a bunch of other Event Items.

That particular vendor had:

2 Royal Guard Survival Knives
Bloodstained Tunic
Minions of Surano
Arirang 3rd Duel Event Member
Tattered Mercaerin Cloak
Minions of Morissa
Partisian of Chaos
Along w/ 1 of every arti

Also at this house a vendor has:
4 Grizzled Mare Stats
Bless Deed
LRC 12 1 Mana Regen Scrappers
3 of the Ultra Blaze Hair Dyes
6 Legacy Tokens
3 Paroxy Swamp Dragons
2 Weapon Engravers
Ecru Ring w/ FC 1, FCR 1, LRC 12
Ungodly Amounts of Knights Armor

Another Vendor Has:
Pretty much every 120 price obscenely cheap

Oh and here's the Kicker... The house is the WHISPERING ROSE RADIO HOUSE owned by Nabin...

Is there nothing sacred?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and here's the Kicker... The house is the WHISPERING ROSE RADIO HOUSE owned by Nabin...

Is there nothing sacred?
Those are rental vendors. Nabin is a trusting sort of guy. He also takes care of problem vendors if notified (feel free, I don't tattle). Unfortunately, as we all know, this takes a week due to game mechanics.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This vendor house w/ the Knife actually had 2 Royal Guard Knives along w/ a bunch of other Event Items.

That particular vendor had:

2 Royal Guard Survival Knives
Bloodstained Tunic
Minions of Surano
Arirang 3rd Duel Event Member
Tattered Mercaerin Cloak
Minions of Morissa
Partisian of Chaos
Along w/ 1 of every arti

Also at this house a vendor has:
4 Grizzled Mare Stats
Bless Deed
LRC 12 1 Mana Regen Scrappers
3 of the Ultra Blaze Hair Dyes
6 Legacy Tokens
3 Paroxy Swamp Dragons
2 Weapon Engravers
Ecru Ring w/ FC 1, FCR 1, LRC 12
Ungodly Amounts of Knights Armor

Another Vendor Has:
Pretty much every 120 price obscenely cheap

Is there nothing sacred?
No sorry i didnt have 2 knifes on my vendor.... and if u saw my previous posts on the trade forms all those items i had listed before.... It was my collection that im selling out I was going to sell it all in bulk but Transfers finally went back up and decided to sell it off on atl...

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a pity I never saw or heard of your collection despite being from same shards. Must have been a super private collection.

P

PoCove

I may have to make a char on Atlantic and check out all these vendors ..