• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Royal Audience with the King + Event After (Saturday 10th, 7:30pm UK Time)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When? Saturday 10th August 2013 at 7:30pm UK Time
Where? Throne room in Castle Blackthorn, Britain

Join King Blackthorn and your governors for another round table discussion. Will be an event with EM Borbarad immediately following in the EM Hall.

Last edited:

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shame. I would have liked to attend this - hopefully all the governors will have a chance to get prepared for it this time =)

[OOps - reason I cant attend is for a Birthday Party]

Hopefully someone will attend and write us up a short report?

Last edited:

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would it be possible for the 'Event' channel to be used for the duration of the actual event?. I mostly keep general chat turned off these days as I have become totally bored with the inane PVP chatter and disgusted with those characters using it who have no idea how to use epithet free language in the company of people they do not know. I do not particularly want to be distracted during any event by such behaviour and would prefer to use a more moron free channel.

Thank you in anticipation.

Trixicle

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Would it be possible for the 'Event' channel to be used for the duration of the actual event?. I mostly keep general chat turned off these days as I have become totally bored with the inane PVP chatter and disgusted with those characters using it who have no idea how to use epithet free language in the company of people they do not know. I do not particularly want to be distracted during any event by such behaviour and would prefer to use a more moron free channel.

I agree with you - that constant nonsense has no place on any open chat - so an event chanel would be great- then maybe a pvp pisser chanel for the children who do LOL.

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

Totally agreed....1 min fight 40 hours blablabla....pfft lol :p

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well, the meeting went nice just not all Gvernors were there but Hotep already posted what it was said by the King on a diff thread.

The event ? i LOVED it....really a fun, short one . Great idea Em Borb and congrats to End Game who won it :)

We've been told for the next one, in such 14 days...be sure to drop some money for insurance 'cause we were also told bout some grey robes..hehe ;)