• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rouge Poison quest?

K

Krake021

I posted this in the noob forum too but wanted the advice of actuall rouges.
Here is my dilema. I missed the poison quest back when I was 20. I am now 30 ( yeah i know, i rushed thru things) but it turns out I did infact do this quest, beat the lvl 23 elite and went back to the giver, but nothing about poison was ever brought up. I accidentally loose that whistle I got so I go back to the dwarf near the Sludge Fen and he gies me the quest to do all over again. I do it and call him out again , but he wont repsond to me now ( there is no ? over his head) he just sits there. Did I just screw this whole thing up? Will I ever be able to use poison? Will my rouge ever be complete? Any help would be appreciated. If this is confusing in anyway please message me and I will try to clear things up. THANKS!

G

Hey there. After you fired the flare twice, did you salute him? Once you /salute Fizzule then he should talk to you.

K

Krake021

Yeah I got it all firgured out a few nights ago, but thanks! Turns out I had to re-turn in the quest back to Shenthul, and not the dwarf, just idiocy on my part. I can use poison now! sweet.

G

yay! Glad you got it worked out. Now the word is Rogue. Rouge is something that women put on their cheeks.