• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RoT question

D

davebobbit

Hi, sorry if this is a noob question but i havent been able to find the answer...

What time does the RoT timer reset please? is it when the server reboots? or some other time?

Thing is, I've been getting strange results... Im in the 80's with my arms lore and tailoring so I expect to be able to gain every 10 mins, but for the past couple of days ive been able to only gain say 0.5 on each skill until it hits a wall, then a few hours later i can start gaining again, like the next 0.5 or so... when i was in the 70's i would be able to get all my gains every 5 minutes until i hit the limit, now it seems as if the system is making me spread it out over the day...

Im in UK and noticed the server going down at about 11am, which if this is when the RoT resets shouldnt affect me because i do all of my skill gaining in the afternoons/evenings.

Thanks

G

It resets at 7 PM eastern US time. I think that's something like midnight UK time.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

It resets at 7 PM eastern US time. I think that's something like midnight UK time.

[/ QUOTE ]
you lie!
It resets 8pm eastern time.

I

imported_Goron

really?
So I have been shafting myself out of an hour every day???
Darn...
Wow, me be newbie.

I

imported_SavageSP

All these replys confused me...... now Im not sure when it resets you Bastages!

Davebobbit- just make sure your making something that would give you a chance to gain, something in the 40-80% chance range to make(not exceptional) usually gains well.
And if you dont get an armslore gain when you make an Item(not sure,my tailor was done when i started lore) just use the armslore skill on a weapon or piece of armor that was monster loot, that got me to GM just fine.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
you lie!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Siege FAQ says that RoT resets at 8pm Eastern time. That was the case during the summer during daylight savings time. I live on the west coast and it was resetting for me at 5pm PDT.

When daylight savings time ended it started resetting at 7pm Eastern time, 4pm PST. It took me a while to realize the reset time had changed. I made a post about it in UHall but the only response I got was from trolls who didn't care.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
you lie!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Siege FAQ says that RoT resets at 8pm Eastern time. That was the case during the summer during daylight savings time. I live on the west coast and it was resetting for me at 5pm PDT.

When daylight savings time ended it started resetting at 7pm Eastern time, 4pm PST. It took me a while to realize the reset time had changed. I made a post about it in UHall but the only response I got was from trolls who didn't care.

[/ QUOTE ]
ahh.