• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rot Harry 11.45pm

T

Turles

well we have popped a harry tonight at 11.45 if you wanna raid we are waiting i mean you wowz

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well we have popped a harry tonight at 11.45 if you wanna raid we are waiting i mean you wowz
If you expect them to raid at such a late time and be fully prepared then there is something wrong with you.... back in the day, we would always give a days head up and a time everyone to get on so the numbers would be even. PvP on chessy now is sad... nothing like the old guild wars.. When I mean old guild wars we use to setup a time and place and go at it.. I could say more but dont need too..

PS where the hell is mikey? does he read these boards? if so pst me ^^

K

KnocK_KnOck

11:45 pm harry starting to sound like what X used to do. Most people have day jobs and I would guess are most likely in bed at midnight..

Riki No one plans anything anymore. Fights are at yew gate at random times and thats not even fun with G*S kissin rot butt from the guard zone. I'd like to see bucs den come to life again,but thats just me.

Even numbers you said? Its either rot has the #s or the other way around. RoT outnumbers everyone 90% of the time day and night. The wowz guys only have a total of 9 (unless he got more) II only has at most 8 on at one time. I'm not even sure about the FoA guys.

G

GiveitaTry

woah woah woah... i logged at 11 :00 11 : 15 last nite this is ridiculous.. the first night we all decide oh its thursday their not going to do crap... they faught us twice, must i say more died at marble then the 4 - 5 we had... we killed 8 of their 13 + id say 13 but possibly more... ya know im glad to hear you atleast popped it.. but we tell you guys earlier and we do it your prime time =/ 10 11 so we get a fight not midnight... sorry turles if you want props where its due... let us know before you do it we have an oaks donated by a very special friend on chessy of ours.. itll either be public harry tonight or our harry tonight... i need icqs from people who WANT TO KILL IT WE WILL NOT TOUCH YOU... JUST PUT DRAGONS ON THE HARROWER AND G HEAL THEM THATS ALL WE NEED ALL OF LUNA MAY ATTEND WE R CHALLENGING ROT I DONT CARE IF THERES 5 OF US PLZ SHOW YOUR FACES. THIS IS A STRAIGHT UP CHALLENGE RESPOND OR DONT DARE POST IN YOUR THREAD AGAIN. kthxyouhavebeenpwntbytheBiGWoWzASaROuSeS.

S

Sephy

mr slippy ran from me 1v1 almost died and had to come back with help and dismount all kill me and proceeded to talk **** to me for some reason, apperently I should join rot again because I had my chance with them and blew it..

awh, so sweet. :heart: btw its true what people say about him, he has many etears lol

u guys really do suck when your on ur own

D

De Leet Sauce

bahahah ok noobzwors...

all i know is i went to that fight with 52 punkte and left with 98.

sorry we dont have like 30 noobs in our guild that can just take our spots when we die. i think we were fighting with half our guys in stat and still managed to wreck thro 3/4 of you lmao.

even funnier was the ally with FOA at ice last night. bahahahah
as if 2x our numbers wasnt enuff? lmao. get worked

OH. and to that guy who thinks we suck 1vs1.. ill gladly take duels for 100 mil. and dont gimme that "your a dexxer" noob sh1t.. at least my temp isnt built around 720 hiding skill (turles). hah.

S

Sephy

lol your awesome at a 10 year old crappy video game that noone plays anymore, well done.

you still suck

OH EM GEE DUEL ME FOR 100 MIL OH EM GEE

nice, but no thanks, I'd rather go get drunk lolz:lick:

D

De Leet Sauce

HAH typical come back from someone who cant think of anything to say.

stfu kid. go drink your smirnoffs u lightweight dousche bag.

S

Sephy

mmm drink, way better than your failed attempt at trying to be a hard man over a video game hehe

:D

T

Turles

the reason we popped that harry last night slip was right when i got hom from my job i hear your ghost saying u have 3 guys coing over tonight giving you more people. we waited 20mins then took forever to group up the popped it sorry i work till around 10.10.30 at night ill try to get my job to let me off to fight you on your time though. ill tell me boss hey i gotta go fight on a game cause they talking **** i bet it will fly huh =]

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are dumb to think we would be prepared for a harry at such short notice.. Pretty sensless if you ask me, but thats ok... Some of us like to go out drinking on thursday nights, not harrowers.

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh Gents! The public desires screenies! I will glady be in the star room around 10:30pm this evening. The RoT guild already has my icq and I posted in the "2 harries in 24hrs" thread my info as well. When a fight is on please let me know and I'll be sure to be there to report to the shard. Tonights fight I hope will be a good one as I'm sorry to have missed the last!
On another note now that our shard's pvp population is in tune to this thread the idea has been brought up for the return of the once famed "Friday Night Fights" on the Felucca facet. How many of you would be interested in particpating? This would be a weekly pvp tourney of grand porportion with singles, teams, challenges any and all fights available with the results made public here weekly. Betting would also be another great aspect available for any interested. What do you all think?
At any rate keep up the "clean" thread here and you'll be fine! I'll be at the ready this evening for the nights fights...

G

GiveitaTry

would their be prizes??? my guild fields maybe 10 people we will DEFFINATELY BE DOWN for that that sounds really funn. plz icq me jeff 380562015

G

GiveitaTry

that wasnt slip seph.. if you notice were all big wowzers =/ u guys suck. well c tonight BE ON

S

Sir Achilles

the reason we popped that harry last night slip was right when i got hom from my job i hear your ghost saying u have 3 guys coing over tonight giving you more people. we waited 20mins then took forever to group up the popped it sorry i work till around 10.10.30 at night ill try to get my job to let me off to fight you on your time though. ill tell me boss hey i gotta go fight on a game cause they talking **** i bet it will fly huh =]
Sure, i think McDonalds would understand Turles....

T

Turles

lol im sorry i have a real job unlike u i dont work fast food its ok though some people got it.... an then theres you at uo you blow. at rl you blow its ok =] ride on wowz a lil more an u might get a lil more brave an leave the house

G

GiveitaTry

be ez turles its ok u guys got creamed at the public harrower.. the reporter from stratics was there i made sure of it.. thanks. good fighting i hope you guys can keep fielding 18 and losing to 7 guys AND ONE SUPER WHO WAS DEAD FOR MORE THEN HALF THE FITE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

G

GiveitaTry

no we had 7..... the reporter madox or w/e is posting it all now screenshots too.

T

Turles

will you also be also having the sls in vent with you an attacking from behind or was that just a one shot deal. love how u omit that out of the celebration. its ok though we fought a 2 sided battle it was fun but id love for you guys just join sl to your guild cause there already in your vent sir. hope to hear how u didnt ask for help or they werent in your vent ill be here to listen

G

GiveitaTry

there were 3 sl behind you hitting you... and no no sl were in our vent it doesnt work like that... lets see wut the shard reporter has to say ****.

G

GiveitaTry

btw its 12 : 41 arent u late for a harrower? we have 4 on you better hurry up.

T

Turles

i was at the harrower im not foa lol. an sl had just as many as you an then we raid desert an there u guys are again working together i think it does work like that

S

Sir Achilles

lol im sorry i have a real job unlike u i dont work fast food its ok though some people got it.... an then theres you at uo you blow. at rl you blow its ok =] ride on wowz a lil more an u might get a lil more brave an leave the house
Maybe if you played something other than a dexxer that can run faster on foot than i can on mount i would have more respect for you. And just because you can spam disarm doesn't make you good.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe if you played something other than a dexxer that can run faster on foot than i can on mount i would have more respect for you. And just because you can spam disarm doesn't make you good.
Clearly those 35 - to - 70 damage hits are all disarms. :scholar:

G

GiveitaTry

UHH DUH ACHILLIES YOU KNOW THE DMG HACKS ALONG WITH WALL HAXZ BOLA TELE HACKZ AND ARROWS THRU WALLZ JESUS ACHILLIES GET WITH IT . FREAK.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're going to have to explain yourself there? 35-70 Damage hits?
You said all he does is disarm. So I said of course, all his moves that do 35 - to - 70 damage with your garbage suits are CLEARLY disarm. There called [other] specials sir.

G

GiveitaTry

right turles right. you wish you could use the excuse of us hacking ultima online as the reason for your losses.

T

Turles

i never made any excuse. we lost some we won some tamer necros at chokes is hard for anyone to fight i dont complain i just show up an fight.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right turles right. you wish you could use the excuse of us hacking ultima online as the reason for your losses.
I'm the one who called you out on your hacks sir. Why arent you posting screenies of pwnin us at yew? Oh because your stumps and plot hacks might show?? Maybe, maybe not. And make sure its full screen too. TEEHEEHEE. :lick:

But its ALL IN FUN SIR. Dont get so mad. I'm sorry if you get angry when I post. :)

S

Sir Achilles

You said all he does is disarm. So I said of course, all his moves that do 35 - to - 70 damage with your garbage suits are CLEARLY disarm. There called [other] specials sir.
Ok sure my suit is garbage....you're the one that brought up the amount of damage he deals. BTW My suit is all 70's and corpse proof so don't talk to me about junk suits. I like the way you side stepped the remark i made about the speed at which he runs.

G

GiveitaTry

you could never make me angry truthfully.. and to be honest i woulda posted the harrower but the reporter did he had nice ones i paint mine.. ALSO ... i dont need plots or stumps to beat u..... but i am curious how is seeing tree stumps helping someone kill you? lol plz.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you could never make me angry truthfully.. and to be honest i woulda posted the harrower but the reporter did he had nice ones i paint mine.. ALSO ... i dont need plots or stumps to beat u..... but i am curious how is seeing tree stumps helping someone kill you? lol plz.
Do I really need to bust out the quotes where you said "OH DONT TALK OR SCREENIES WILL BE POSTED!!!!!!!!!!111111111111" So show me screenies =(

And its easy, tree hacks & field hacks cut down on lag and make you faster. Cranking your speed hack makes you faster. Having buildings ass plots allows you to "throw" and "cast spells" through houses (As your bolas "ALWAYS" seem to hit even when your around houses and breaking line of sight.) Mix that with a decent connection, and WABAM! you're quite formidable. Your medicore and your "l33t" advantages and gimp template make you able to kill people. Congrats. Is that why you left the big shards like ATL because Cal does all you do, but is better also? Guess so. And even we are beating on you guys when I'm on, so now what?

ALSO; I'd like to add; I ping 19 on a normal day. Ill share my ping report if you'd like. I live about 3 hours from where the server is. What do you ping? And how are you SOOOOOOO much faster than 95% of people who are my speed or faster when you drop below half health, hmmm? :)

&& FOR THE RECORD..

When I am online (after about 930pm est) your guild and alliance are a complete non-factor to me and the group we have on. We havent lost to you guys yet. We've done 4 harrowers in 24 hours. So I guess you dont run the shard huh?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok sure my suit is garbage....you're the one that brought up the amount of damage he deals. BTW My suit is all 70's and corpse proof so don't talk to me about junk suits. I like the way you side stepped the remark i made about the speed at which he runs.
I didnt sidestep anything. Turles is capped out damage in everyway possible. Try to duplicate his suit and template, and you can hit as hard as him. NP at all. I actually have a char that hits harder than him.

Also, he has an expensive complete gaming computer with nothing on it except MMORPGS, along with an instant messager, vent, and UOAM. Thats it.

He also lives about an hour away from the chesapeake server and he pings 9-12 and has a 10mb connection.

If you know anything about computers (and online gaming) you would understand and know about all I said above (Not being a smart @$$, just pointing it out.) With nothing else to eat at memory and clog up his video/graphics card, and being so close to the server, it makes him incredibly fast. I know him IRL and have played on his connection. Its awesome =]

G

GiveitaTry

first dude i cant cast or bola thru walls.. you forget cal was banned from stratics cuz he ran 4 euo's i dont even have latest euo downloaded... i use to ONLY use it to train.. suit drop scripts out there dont u know that... ur ******** and ur guild AND ALLIANCE is pushed AROUND every fight...in the fight just now in despise.. you guys might of killed the champ TWICE because you rushed it... but when you have 5 - 7 people to your 18 - 21 ... you have to realize when we die even 2 or 3 of us it isnt the same... 10 of u die u still have another 10 for back up.. its hilarious. 4 harrowers in 24 hours? i would LOVE to see the screenies of them.. unless it was that one night when none of us were on and you guys did 4 in a row... hahaha.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Is this what you do when you are in stat loss? Can't win in game so you come here trying?!? You still lose! :next:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first dude i cant cast or bola thru walls.. you forget cal was banned from stratics cuz he ran 4 euo's i dont even have latest euo downloaded... i use to ONLY use it to train.. suit drop scripts out there dont u know that... ur ******** and ur guild AND ALLIANCE is pushed AROUND every fight...in the fight just now in despise.. you guys might of killed the champ TWICE because you rushed it... but when you have 5 - 7 people to your 18 - 21 ... you have to realize when we die even 2 or 3 of us it isnt the same... 10 of u die u still have another 10 for back up.. its hilarious. 4 harrowers in 24 hours? i would LOVE to see the screenies of them.. unless it was that one night when none of us were on and you guys did 4 in a row... hahaha.
Ill try to get them for you buddy. We did 2 the first night of our alliance; Which was at around 12, and then did 2 more maybe the 2nd one ending about 1-2am but ya. =]

Solus will be glad to show u his acid-proof robe replica he got if ud like? :scholar:

Im gettin some of those screenies for ya =]

Night 1:

Fire

Deceit (Solus got his Acid-Proof here)

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Broli's been this fast since the day I first fought him.

& He's always been some heavy hitting spear monkey. ~_~ Get over it.

G

GiveitaTry

i know you guys have done 2 both starting at midnight..... BE VERY PROUD... why hasnt one been popped prime time and im dont mean 8.. i mean PRIMETIME FOR ROT which WE HAVE BEEN DOING 9 - 10 pm.. even 11.... wierd how midnight comes and you guys pop it =/ we own rot... and foa... thanks.. last nite showed that enough.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know you guys have done 2 both starting at midnight..... BE VERY PROUD... why hasnt one been popped prime time and im dont mean 8.. i mean PRIMETIME FOR ROT which WE HAVE BEEN DOING 9 - 10 pm.. even 11.... wierd how midnight comes and you guys pop it =/ we own rot... and foa... thanks.. last nite showed that enough.
Was this before or after broli and I logged on and you lost 2 straight despises and then rage logged? K thnxx, try again.