• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RoT allies with FoA

• Thread starter Sir Achilles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sir Achilles

As if RoT wasn't already the zerg guild they ally with FoA because evidently bringing double numbers to raid isn't enough! Please Mr. Moosestache, tell us why you need to ally a guild nearly as big as you are?? This is too funny! :scholar:

S

Sephy

1. already been posted.
2. you suck and dont have a say in anything
3. u wud die even if one dude raided you

M

Mr Moosestache

I'm going to post this one last time. Maybe it will sink in this time.

UO.com's #'s do not reflect actual field #'s. From around server up until 11-11:30 PM Est we (we=RoT) have 5-6 people MAX online, 95% of the time. You guys normally, from what I've seen have any where between 9-15, WoWz can have anywhere from 5-8. So let's add this up, 5-6 vs. 14-23. Most of the time in chokes.

You should stop attempting to go off vent #'s as well. Seeing as how if we have 13 people in vent, 9 are normally afk. I sit in the afk channel 98% of the time. My real life has been busy, so I don't have a lot of time for UO. I have people more then capable of running my guild when I am not on. Hell, if things keep getting busier, I'll just pass the guild to someone else. Just like I did a few months back.

Stop complaining about #'s, you should focus more on staying alive.

G

GiveitaTry

first off.... how can u say in chokes WHEN WE ARENT OFFICIALLY ALLIED. so how are we fielding that mny in a grinder... FOA tell u they died to 4 ofus with 12 of em in our deciet harry.

G

GiveitaTry

hey truth hurts EACH FIGHTWE WOWZ HAVE had here you guys have fielded 2x - 3x our numbers.. 4x havnt happened yet =/ but im sure they will soon... your getting new faces but dont worry we are too i actually got some friends coming from off shard not many cuz well stay thru 10 - 12 we hardly field 10 right now.. i dunno the stratics guy got over 50 screenies i guess PVPERS consider pvp killing a baracoon with 6k hp... instead of fighting... we represent pvp.. we left baracoon up JUST TO FIGHT... hah. we love it. Killing the champ isnt a win to us having 4x the body count as the other guild and only 3 of us DIEING ONCE EACH the WHOLE HOUR fight... is winning. ( o and include having a good time.)

T

Turdnugget

Angry posts about PvP always tend to bring out the worst spellers and one super large paragraph.

It seems Chesapeake has had some decent/active PvP as of late... I wish I could say the same for my shard =/

S

Sephy

*puts on flame suite*

I dueld all of wowz last night and I owned them all on my pure mage who didnt even had inscribe then I did some 5v1's and I still won with 4 people casting weakon on me and 1 guy trying to kill me and I wasn't even in protect.

n000ooo0bs