• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] rookie confused

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alright so i just started the whole crafting thing and im a lil confused especially with the wepons part.... when creating a wepon with a high end runic hammer to exceed the imbueing restrictions (such as ssi 30) if not then what is the point of even using a runic hammer or fletchers kit thanks

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alright so i just started the whole crafting thing and im a lil confused especially with the wepons part.... when creating a wepon with a high end runic hammer to exceed the imbueing restrictions (such as ssi 30) if not then what is the point of even using a runic hammer or fletchers kit thanks
I am not sure what your question is exactly but you can create a great weapon with a runic hammer that can't be imbued because it exceeds the weight limit, however imbuing allows you to make a specific type of weapon with specific properties and with a runic it's all random properties.

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so basically as far as imbueing goes theres no reason to use a runic hammer to create a a wep that your going to imbune?

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The costs are the point .... and sometimes the availability of ingredients. For imbuing a weapon you can use the low end hammers to get weapons with the most expensive mods already at max intensity. (Like SSI or slayers.) Or weaponmods that are not possible to imbue. (Mainly 100% elemental damage weapons.)

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you can use runics and then imbue. If you had been doing runics prior to imbuing you would have made many weapons which you thought "Darn if that just had higher ssi or more di or in addition xyz property it would be a killer weapon" . Now with imbuing some of those you will be able to imbue however lower level runics are more likely to leave some room for imbuing. Also as previously mentioned it can save costs or add properties not imbuable.