• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roof partner

zombie187

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Looking for someone on Atlantic who has done roof or does roof regularly. I would like to go along and see how it all goes. Does anyone solo it? I would be interested in some tips on that also. Running sampire right now.

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
Looking for someone on Atlantic who has done roof or does roof regularly. I would like to go along and see how it all goes. Does anyone solo it? I would be interested in some tips on that also. Running sampire right now.
I too am a roof virgin and would love to try it out. I have most any template to attempt this on Atlantic, Legends, Balhea, Napa Valley, or Sakura. Sampires, whammies, tamers.

Innoxicated

Journeyman
Haha I bought ToL thinking roof was the new hotness, and realized I missed that boat by a few years. Better late than never? Hell there's enough ppl on the list by this point we should be able to watch a YouTube video or 2 and somewhat blunder our way through it!

Of course I wouldn't decline an experienced roofer wanting to come along for a good laugh or two!

Innoxicated

Journeyman
This thread runs back several months, but if anyone who has posted (or anyone else on ATL for that matter) would like to do a roof run, how about you get through as many of the rooms as you can and post if you're ready or mention which rooms you still need help with. I understand all but the belfry are fairly simple to get through.

Maybe we can get enough ppl readied -up and with some patience and good luck get that notch on our half-apron