1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Roof partner

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by zombie187, Jan 11, 2019.

1. zombie187

zombie187 Adventurer

Looking for someone on Atlantic who has done roof or does roof regularly. I would like to go along and see how it all goes. Does anyone solo it? I would be interested in some tips on that also. Running sampire right now.

2. Mayhem_wushu

Mayhem_wushu Adventurer

I too am a roof virgin and would love to try it out. I have most any template to attempt this on Atlantic, Legends, Balhea, Napa Valley, or Sakura. Sampires, whammies, tamers.

3. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Spirets of Yew Wood

Yeah. This is another one I missed I'd like to try. :)

Anything for a treat!

4. tehfloof

tehfloof Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

same here. I recently started playing again. My main is a tamer.

5. Alexey Kurkdjian

6. Innoxicated

Innoxicated Adventurer

Haha I bought ToL thinking roof was the new hotness, and realized I missed that boat by a few years. Better late than never? Hell there's enough ppl on the list by this point we should be able to watch a YouTube video or 2 and somewhat blunder our way through it!

Of course I wouldn't decline an experienced roofer wanting to come along for a good laugh or two!

7. Innoxicated

Innoxicated Adventurer

This thread runs back several months, but if anyone who has posted (or anyone else on ATL for that matter) would like to do a roof run, how about you get through as many of the rooms as you can and post if you're ready or mention which rooms you still need help with. I understand all but the belfry are fairly simple to get through.

Maybe we can get enough ppl readied -up and with some patience and good luck get that notch on our half-apron