• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roof finished (fishing rod worn out)

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finished my roof... well sort of, any suggestions for improvement welcome as long as it does not involve any more fishy nets.

Now I am hoping we get the box hedges soon, as they will look good around the seating area and various other areas.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks good!

like the themed corners, and yes, hedges would look good around the seating area, but I scold you for once again getting my hopes up about them!

only place I see that maybe could use a bit o' love is the ankh..... maybe raise it up and put one of those homemade pedestals under it, with some flowers at the base?

L

Lord Drakelord

how you do the raise platforms? What is under them?

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Drakelord, the platforms are an idea i found on homesandcastles but I added in a goza mat.

So its just a cookie tray base, then two wooden chairs with another cookie tray on top. If you place a square goza and then raise it up it gives the thicker top to the platforms.

PS not sure if you meant the platforms in the picture or the idea to which Devils Own was referring to...... on that topic what are the pedastels to which you refer Devil's

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep, the ones you just described :) may have to fiddle with the ankh to get it to sit squarely on it, but I think it could be done

T

Teeshy

That looks pretty cool! =D Musta taken forever to fish up all those nets! :eek:

L

Lord Drakelord

Hi Drakelord, the platforms are an idea i found on homesandcastles but I added in a goza mat.

So its just a cookie tray base, then two wooden chairs with another cookie tray on top. If you place a square goza and then raise it up it gives the thicker top to the platforms.
thanks

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks really good! I like how you used the deeds to add depth to the pedestals. I think the area in the front around the firepit looks like its missing something, since there is nothing on the ground around it, like the other areas. Maybe some black or brown gazas, so you don't have to fish anymore?

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the idea.... now you got me going again!!

Seeing as I've so many nets I though that I should have a lake (put the ankh in the lake so it's not left out, but also thought about having a volcano in the lake utilising the fire pit which did look abit odd and square before)

Anyone done a volcano before lol?