• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Rolls Out the ABM*

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Good Morning Everyone! (Good McMorning to Larisa...
)

*orders up the usual coffee*

How was everyone's weekend?

I spent a good part of my time working Bods & burning runic hammers with my smith. Ever since the changes went into place, I've been playing him daily for at least a couple of hours a day. Aside from that, I've started up a vendor mini mall at my house, so have been busy keeping it stocked and dropping runes. I've actually built up a fairly decent business, but then I've always been lower priced than most of the Luna vendors with what I sell, if not all on some items. I've even started to build up a small repeat clientle base, which is great considering it's only been up and running for a week now.

Of couse, all of my vendors are lasses wearing kilts too.....

Hope everyone has a great day!

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I have coffee now I'll never sleep... *reaches for the OJ*

Well, its my "Saturday night" right now (shift worker, in hospitality, heh) so my weekend was hectic. Doing some training for two new staff members tomorrow, so that should be fun... gotta love running your own business, you get to do everything your way *grins*

UO-wise, waiting impatiently for my greater draggy to bond (serverup tomorrow, fingers crossed!) so I can take him out hunting, guess I should probably decide on a name for the delightful fella while I'm at it. I love the foreign words for my babies, which is getting a little difficult cos my stable's full :O

Peace all, hope the day treats you well

C

Connor_Graham

It's in Malas right across from the Orc Fort. Hunter's Haven is the house name.

I

imported_CaesarDoP

* Fills his U-Hall Mug with Seattle's Best and sits by the Window *

Sam the Scribe see my Sig for your answer.

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

G

Automatic Breakfast Machine.

it dates back to the old days of U.Hall.

*grabs a diet pepsi*

It's snowing here. Big fat flakes. About 10 minutes ago it was rain...then ice pellets...now snow.

BLEH

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Stasis developed the ABM (Automatic Breakfast Machine) Just approach the machine and tell it what you want, and with in seconds, you will have what ever you want.

*Sam walks up to the ABM and places his order...*

"I would like a tall blonde with green eyes, legendary magery and impeccable penmanship!"

*The ABM rumbles.... gurgles... rattles just a bit... then spits out a steak and egg breakfast with crispy hash browns, black coffee and a toasted english muffin covered with honey.*

*Sam looks at the plate of food for a second...*

"Hrmph... close enough."

Safe Travels.