• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Rolls Out the ABM*

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
C

Connor_Graham

Good Morning Everyone!

*orders up the usual coffee, extra hot*

I tell ya, the weather just doesn't want to cooperate with me. We get below freezing temps, then the following day we're in the 80's. The next day we're in the mid 70's with torrential downpours, then they clear up. Then overnight and this morning, we're back down in freezing temps again. Now exactly why couldn't that rain have fallen during at least one of the freezing days? Huh? Why?

Anyway....

How's everyone's morning so far?

G

*orders a coke and pizza*

Its almost lunch time connor ya lazy butt wake up earlier lol.

Well my day is gonna be another long one we had several sever storms last night in our area spawning several tornados and confirmed deaths.Also a shout out to sumner county tenneessee where a Natural Gas line exsploded during these same storms last night killing several people our prayers are with ya.

As for me today im still trying to hunt down my talismans i need with the +5 taming and +5 lore on them with no luck so far.

C

Connor_Graham

Heh, was only 9:30 when I got up...for the second time.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good McMorning Connor! (I think that will be my new catch phrase)

I went to the weather channel this morning to see if my kid had school, very cold, VERY windy, sleet...nasty stuff outside...but she went to school...only to get a call an hour later saying they are going to be released early due to the snowstorm headed our way...*sighs*

Silly schools.

C

Connor_Graham

LOL Good McMorning to you to Larisa.

How's about sending some of that snow & ice down my way?

Pretty please?

G

*sips diet soda* I am sitting in the True Brit base timing a sigil out. I look lovely in purple. *nods* Those pesky Brit lackeys just won't give up. I just hope no Siege factioneers are reading this. *chuckles*

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, good luck with that Kelmo.

We had the snowstorm heading your way Larisa...it's not pretty.

They cancelled school last night due to the 8 inches we were supposed to get over night on top of the 4 we had.

Naturally, because school got cancelled, we only got an inch of snow on top of the 4 out there. Amusing.

Now i'm at owrk, kid is home with dad and I wanna go back to sleep.

G

Got it timed out. Now to walk through that gauntlet of traps. *grimaces and readies potions*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dunno... This thread was more entertaining for me than what I've seen in a long time. Brings a bit of humanity to this forum me thinks.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
never understood why reviving an old thread is frowned upon - makes more sense to keep all the questions and answers in one place, doesn't it?

I miss the ABM too, Theo

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awww, the ol' ABM! *bagel and coffee please* Always good to see an ol' friend.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Finds a quiet spot *tea and scone please* perfect now what's this about new telescopes?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
never understood why reviving an old thread is frowned upon - makes more sense to keep all the questions and answers in one place, doesn't it?
Old threads often have a lot of misinformation in them because things have changed over time, and many people don't read the dates on posts, so it sometimes ends up spreading incorrect information or continuing already resolved drama situations. For example if someone bumped the news post from 2014 about Atlantic getting reverted by an entire month, that would freak out everyone who didn't look at the date and upset/confuse people thinking it was a new revert. That's why the moderation default response on most forums is to lock them - a lock makes people look at the thread closely enough to notice the date and ensure it doesn't happen again.