• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Rolls Out the ABM*

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Good Morning Everyone!

*orders up the usual coffee*

How is everyone today?

So what did everyone think about that upset by the Giants yesterday? I was glad to see it myself, having wanted the Pats to lose. They just thought they were in the same league as Miami, who still holds their title of the only undefeated team in the NFL. Ol' Mercury Morris still has his bragging rights.

Now if they could just get their collective heads out of their collective behinds, they might actually win more than one game next season...

Hope everyone has a great day!

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well good mornin' Connor. Hope the day goes well for ye.

I need a hot chocolate *Grabs one from the ABM and actually goes to make one RL* The joy of my work place is we have free sodas, free snacks, free coffee and all that stuff. It's great....including meals catered in on Fridays. Doesn't help the diet i started but eh....oh well.

My goal today is to get 4 jobs shipped out of the office and off my "to-do- list....fix an RSS feed experiment I'm heading, then update a training manual. If i get around to it, I'll be doing filing in the dungeon...i mean basement....If you don't hear from me by 5:30 tonight, send in the SWAT team to rescue me from the R.O.U.S down there.

Then I'll go home and start decorating your house (issa Kayhynn) or my house....something, because decorating is relazing....

Then we get to wait for the snow that's imminent.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

G

Morning,

Decaf. Hazelnut.

Busy day.

Excited for the patch thats coming and the event end. UO has been a tad dry lately.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read through the 5 on Friday...but did so half drunk....did they say they were going to patch and end event etc?

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have a spare bedroom? I'm moving in.

We're under a Winter Storm Watch, which is supposed to change to a warning tomorrow.

To quote the warning

"HEAVY SNOW COULD DEVELOP OVER THE AREA TUESDAY AS THE SECOND PIECE IN A LARGE STORM SYSTEM LIFTS ACROSS THE PLAINS. SNOW... OCCASIONALLY HEAVY...COULD SPREAD INTO THE LINCOLN AREA TUESDAY MORNING WITH THE HEAVIER SNOW SPREADING EAST AND NORTHEAST TUESDAY AFTERNOON. OCCASIONAL HEAVY SNOW COULD LINGER INTO TUESDAY EVENING BEFORE ENDING LATE TUESDAY NIGHT. SNOWFALL OF 4 TO 8 INCHES IS POSSIBLE...WITH THE HEAVIEST ACROSS FAR SOUTHEAST NEBRASKA AND SOUTHWEST IOWA."

Of course they told us originally 2-4 inches...now I see 4-8....

Grrrrrrrrrr

G

******Yawns stretching*****
No coffee for me...... another bowl of sticky oatmeal... *LeSigh*.. then few dozen phone calls... I see the sleet is piling up outside.... I don't know about snow but this is NASTY... Sleeting like mad.... didn't need that.... I need to get to the insurance office grab some insurance go buy my new to me car.... (been without one since October) I can hardly wait ... then off to the courthouse for some tags, new tittle and all..... then back to the Abode where I might go doom hunting again... yesterday was good got me another jackels collar... want to get me a couple more of those and another ornament.... chuck the frostbringer I got in a box... not much demand for that thing... and as an archer myself I think it's not a very good bow unless your fighting in fire or something... Be more useful if you could enhance it in some way.... Anyway.... Good Morning

I

imported_Lord Kynd

ice storm here, kinda sucks the pat's didn't win. was hoping to see them beat miami's record.
wish winter would finish up, can feel cabin feavor setting in.

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Orders up a Hazelnut Breve*

Mmmmmm! Hazelnut!!

Just finished working out, and getting ready to go back to work, after my two week holiday.

We had a blast...went to British Columbia for a few days, got LOTS done around the house, and saw friends we hadn't seen for a while.

But now, it is back to making sure people get paid Right and On Time for me.

And of course, some UO, tonight!!

C

Connor_Graham

LOL, no spare bedroom, but I do have a sleeper sofa that could make a great "get away from the freaking blizzard" place to warm your toes up. That kind of weather is exactly why I've never even considered living up north. My short time in New Jersey as a kid, then the month I spent in Cleveland (training on graveyard shift no less with -10 degrees not counting the wind chill) in January a few years ago serve as reminders as to why I've always lived in warm climates.

C

Connor_Graham

I just checked the weather again to see if the forecast had changed since this morning, and now they're saying it's supposed to get up to 81 degrees today.

G

Yup Ol Merc, Larry & the boys can still say they have the record. That was one heck of a team in 72. Ol Don could manage them boys
. Merc with the Speed & Larry with the brute power & push through ability. Then add Warfield and it was wicked. Bob could thread a needle in any storm with Paul it seemed.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Willa ~ Congrats on your car! I just got a new-to-me car in November, and it was such a blessing...my old Ranger was really difficult to keep running...it wanted to go backwards more than forwards...although, it gave me over 6 good years of service, just tired out I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just have to ask, what year is your Ranger? Mine is an 88 and I just sank 500 in a brake job into it....cuz it was going backwwards and well...no brakes = bad in ice

G

My Ranger is a 1994. It's major problem is the transmission. I've since heard that the transmission is a common failure point for these trucks. I originally had wanted to rebuild the truck, but quickly found it would probably cost more to get it in decent shape than just getting a different vehicle. As far as brakes go, I've had them replaced at least once in the 6 years (that I remember!), and as far as I know, that fixed them.