• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Rolls out the ABM and makes sure all the buttons and switches are working*

• Thread starter imported_CaesarDoP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_CaesarDoP

* Grabs a large mug of Coffee and has some Eggs and bacon. *
Yep you Guessed it I am back on my Diet again. I lost 60 lbs last time and I gained them all back over 2 years. Time to start again. I got back into some bad habis like eating late and eating extra portions again. So if I gut them out and Oh yea, I started drinking MT. Dew again. Gotta cut that out, I should be ok in a few months.

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

T

tazzi523

*grabs a diet code red*
*sits down next to the window to watch the people going by*

I was on that diet about five years ago, I lost about fifty pounds on it. But sadly I have gained it all back /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
If my stomach can handle it I might go back on it again.

B

Balrogg

*grabs a black coffee and bagel with stawberry cream cheese*
*thanks for the breakfast*

Diets never did me a bit of good. =( I seem to stay right at my weight no matter how much I eat, run, exercise, diet, or just sit here and type. =(

I'd LOVE to lose 20 lbs!

I

imported_CaesarDoP

I could handle the diet, but it is, like I said all the bad habits that I have. Eating late, eating extra amounts, eating between meals and the Regular POP, way too much sugar. I need to drink more water.

Peace be with you tazzi523

Caesar

A

Amythest Rose

*grabs a pepsi and some toast*
*looks out the window and sighs*

Damn I really hate 8 am classes espesically in the summer. *mutters to herself* You know... i belive no class should start before 10am *giggles*

But with school and eating at odd times. Diets dont work for me. =(

S

sallie

grabs a large cup of Kenya coffee........Hail CeasarDoP....
well, it's been a long weekend for me. My daughters from Arizona and Texas flew in so we could all attend the family reunion on Saturday then we we to my cousins' daughters graduation party.
We had a perfect weekend weather wise and ppl wise. They're all gone now, my Texas daughter left this morning... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif But we really had a great time.....guess i'll be going down to see them the end of July; first of August....
*walks over to the window sill and gives Ceasar a big manly hug....* thank you my friend /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Z

Zircon Jenva

*runs in the the door wildly trips over the cord to the ABM and makes a terrible mess*

*stands up*

*looks around*

*Puts ABM upright & goes to starbucks*

MORNING ALL /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Ave, O Caesar!

*pours a cuppa*

Was a really hot weekend here. Seems cooler today. Rain would be nice, but we probably won't see any until some time in October.

C

Chinalilly

*pours a glass of OJ, and a bowl of Corn Flakes with Vanilla soy milk*

Yep, I'm lactose intolerant.

Today started out bad (2 doctors appointments back to back), but it got better /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I was published today/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Nothing major, just a tutorial on a graphic I did that some felt was nice enough and worthy of being published on their educational website and shared /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif. It was co-authored by a woman who was able to put what I did, into words and illustrations.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pours large cup of coffee, adds touch of cream*

Morning Ceaser and all,
Gotta day off finally...gotta run one errand downtown then the day is mine!

Good Job Chinalilly, I love seeing people get published, being an hopeful novice writer myself.

B

BACKSLASH

Sallie, I HIGHLY suggest you dont go to Arizona at the end of august, miserable weather ALL the time... if you do end up goin in August, walk outside at 2 o'clock in the morning and youll start sweating from just being out there...

*Grabs a bowl of Raisin Bran with 2% milk* oh yea the good stuff, I drink milk all the time... *looks at belly* hmmm

sorry Chinalilly, had to rub it in /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Hm. I have a bit of flash fiction published over at this site. I haven't contributed anything for a few years, though. The earlier stuff was published on paper before they went to an all-electronic format.

You can get my name from my profile here and then do a sort by author kind of thing over at D&P. All mine are mainstream except for the one titled "The Smile."

C

Chinalilly

Here is what they published for me. This was a simple font turned into a stained glass window. Like I said, nothing major, but I'm thrilled/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif:

D

Dor of Sonoma

Good morning!

*grabs some coffee and waits to wake UP*

Beautiful day here today...finally! Spent the weekend getting my booth space assigned and set up for the impending Renaissance Faire here. Only one problem...it looks as if I will be getting more business than I can shake a stick at, at my new location...so I've gotta pull out all the stops now, generating more inventory. *flexes fingers* Ack!

Since we are returning to the area this year, it looks like I may be able to pull off another Annual UO Gathering. I had to pass on it last year, as our run was too short to be able to plan around it. I'll be working out the details over the next couple of weeks. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif