• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roll Call ...

K

Katheryne

Yeah I think I will avoid that, that sounds painful. I may very well pop in before the "end of the world" though.
I could think of worse things that having to deal with EA Customer Service. Just give me a minute... or two... I'm sure I can come up with something...

Do the rest of you have plans for a replacement to TSO?
I've managed to find a place in Second Life. It's not exactly a replacement for TSO, but I've been adopted by a group of really great and nice TSO refugees there, so that pretty much makes up for it. If you find your way over there, look me up - I'm Katheryne Helendale there.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trishy (miss you)... I see you have moved on to another game. Do the rest of you have plans for a replacement to TSO?
Miss you too :( Maybe you should pull out ol' MacFoot again. We still play TT on occasion. Or we'd love to kill you in FFXI too :lick:

T

TheCookieFamily

OOOG

I...I'm existing like NEVER before!!!! I'M ALIVE!!

*here*

6/2/08 8:10PM EST, Cookie was here on TSO Stratics in the big tent

V

Vanilla Sky

I am still around but not in game. Pop in here now and then to see what the latest news is and who's posting what. Was going to keep my sims up and running until the end to see what happened on the last day but it would be too sad for me. I've been playing since November 2002 and was a proud Founder. If you knew me as Amber Waves or Princess Zelda send me a message and add me as a friend here.

As for what I've been playing, I now can be found in World of Warcraft and Guild Wars. Those two games take up most of my online gaming. If I'm not playing games online I'm either reading or playing games on my DS Lite. Currently playing The Lost In Blue series of games. Working my way backward from Lost in Blue 3. lol I bought that one first and got hooked on it.

I'm also currently obsessed with listening to Amy Winehouse music and watching her videos. For some reason I've become a big fan of her and her music. About her being talented can be certainly debated with her self destructive life style. Hopefully, she will get herself together.

With all that and loving to cook and taking care of my family, I have a busy schedule. Lots of things that I let go when I was playing TSO so I'm moving on so to speak. Hope everyone is well. Oh I also attended my niece's graduation from Carnegie Mellon !! :thumbup:

G

Goldie

Hey guys... didn't wanna make a topic about it but is anyone having trouble getting into EAL? I'm connected to the internet (of course) but it says I'm not connecting to ea.com...

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should make a new thread so people will see it. I havent heard of any problems, but there could be.

C

Cinnamon

Still here, plan to be here 'til the end. I'm not logged in anywhere near as often as I'd like, but that's not because of the game ending, that's just what life is doing to me right now. I expect to be on a lot more as we get closer to the end.

:thumbup1:

E

EgtBallShark

I've haven't been logging alot since the announcement. It's too depressing to pla with my pets knowing that theyre gonna go ::poof:: in only 2 months. Makes me wanna cry. So if anyone would like to have some pets lemme know. Purple Shelby is pet holder PM me!!

M

MonkeyPantz

I've haven't been logging alot since the announcement. It's too depressing to pla with my pets knowing that theyre gonna go ::poof:: in only 2 months. Makes me wanna cry. So if anyone would like to have some pets lemme know. Purple Shelby is pet holder PM me!!
same here :(

R

Rachel Red

YO
I log in once in awhile but no one is ever there so log out. I play SL but lately I have not really been into it. :( Ive been renting movies to watch :popcorn: and reading a lot.

M

MandiK

I am here but not really. I log in every few days, for a few minutes. Expecting something exciting but its not happening...lol.

I miss everyone though.