• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roll Call: Who's Playing Tonight?

A

Aster

Even if it is just to log-in, shed a tear, and then log back out?
I'll be there, but I can't make any promises about how long I'll stay in.

K

KChan

Even if it is just to log-in, shed a tear, and then log back out?
I'll be there, but I can't make any promises about how long I'll stay in.
I plan to log in but probably can't until after 10pm since I have to watch my niece and nephew tonight. I don't know why last night I thought Friday was the last night. Its a good thing I came on here. My days are off.

S

Spaghetti Legs

I am! I am! *waves wildly*

Look for my "suze rotolo" sim and give her a ring if you want. I hope to visit lots of places tonight!

Legs

M

MattelMichele

I will be there to take screen shots, and to say goodbye :sad4:
:heart::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::heart:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to try for a few minutes, for one last bittersweet Hoorah!

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be at the City Park part of the time and maybe do some wandering around town. I do plan to be there until maint.

:grouphug: Lets see TSO out in style!

R

Renee TSO

I will be there!! Ill be hitting as many houses as i can, then going to parizads party till they take tso from me. lol I even made a list for today(im not a list maker) However the biggest mistake i made was agreeing to go into work earily tomorrow. Uggh! i should have taken off of work...what was i thinking? I just hope EVERYONE can play tonight. I want to see all of you. I cant wait to see all the red dots tonight! : ))

M

MandiK

I guess I will log in tonight if I have time.

Are they shutting it down at midnight, or waiting til maintenance tomorrow?

R

Rizzo@EastJerome

I will be here till that Error 23. My butt is not leaving this computer chair.

Mike Rizzo's my sim as usual.

I will see you all there, hopefully :(

M

Monkeybear

Ill be around! And maintenance happens afternoon for us so I'll be there till the end :D

Mavric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't be there, but I hope you all have a great time.
:pint:

Mavric

B

boggslane

My man and I will be there, albeit having a private slow dance in our Alphaville mansion. He'll be asleep when the game goes dark (at 6:30 AM our time), but I'll be there (early riser).

D

debslee

I'll be at the City Park part of the time and maybe do some wandering around town. I do plan to be there until maint.

:grouphug: Lets see TSO out in style!
Will be with you Niki, seeing the sunset out in style - bringing tissues and wine........!

P

Polly

And the party has already started ...... there are already a bunch of us and its great to see so many places open.

Come play with us!

Polly

C

culbert123

I think someone should rename their sim Nancy Smith and let other sims slap, poke her eye, attack, pile drive, and rip out her heart in effigy.

D

debslee

I think someone should rename their sim Nancy Smith and let other sims slap, poke her eye, attack, pile drive, and rip out her heart in effigy.
:danceb: ROFLMAO - good one...wish I could come be with you guys...some of us have to work you know!!!!!

K

Kaiden

I'm hosting a party towards the evening at "The Firefly Lounge" - feel free to drop on by & say hi. Party on!

J

Jessie Taylor

I plan to log in but probably can't until after 10pm since I have to watch my niece and nephew tonight. I don't know why last night I thought Friday was the last night. Its a good thing I came on here. My days are off.
A lot of people thought that I think because they announced that shutdown would be on Aug 1 (Friday) but a number of people didn't notice that it would be in the early morning hours of aug 1.

J

Jessie Taylor

I'll be on. My friends and I have made of list of things we want to do one last time. Will probably either stay till it's over, or catch a couple hours sleep and come back.

R

Renee TSO

OOoooo nice monkeybear! Im going to log in right now(even though my list isnt done) to try and find ya! Nancy smith here i come! *giggles*

P

Polly

Funny you should say that, we had a surprise visit from a very surprised Nancy Smith .... after we'd slapped her around a bit, we tried to set her on fire. As hard as we tried, she was totally oblivious to it ...

C

culbert123

Oh, that's some good sh........ dog poop, Polly! :bowdown:

Burn, Nancy, Burn!!:flame:

C

CanIhaveYourStuf

I've got a mutant-strngth pile-drive I've been savin' for her since April 29th....hehehehehehehehehhhhhhh...

OH! Let's use the vibro-bed, so she finally knows how it feels to be on the receiving end of EA's love...:owned:

D

debslee

I've got a mutant-strngth pile-drive I've been savin' for her since April 29th....hehehehehehehehehhhhhhh...

OH! Let's use the vibro-bed, so she finally knows how it feels to be on the receiving end of EA's love...:owned:

Thank you I needed that laugh!!!!!!!

G

Gilly

Here is another shot from this afternoon.....it took me a while to get it edited and loaded to photobucket. It was a great afternoon....reminded us all of why we are so sad to see it all go away. :)

This is her sitting next to the fire....couldn't get her to go in. :D

S

SimplePlan3046

I'll be on. I'm the sim "Leonid." My other sims were dead. :-(

A

ajdown@jp

I logged in, said farewell to my pixellated persona, and all my pets (including Marmalade, which Emma gave to me on the day they came out), looked at some of the long-departed names on my crafted items, the original Simmy that Atirgen gave me, the gnome I won in a competition here on Stratics (one guy was going to give it to whoever made him laugh the most, I think I sent him a baby picture) and watered my mystic trees for one last time.

Then I ate cake. Lots of it.

Goodbye, old friend. It's been good knowing you for 1,887 days.

I said I'd be here when the ship went down. Today is that day. Man the lifeboats.

For all the friends I've made, and the enemies too ... been good knowing you. Those that want to keep in touch know where I am.

At 07.30am UK time today, the life support machine was switched off (the quit button) and the sim known as ajdown, former resident of Jolly Pines, passed into the digital ether, leaving no remaining family, several pets, a blocked toilet, and four empty plates gathering flies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlYtlyFSTlU

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=cGqroT1FZ5Y

S

SimplePlan3046

I am having the time of my life in Town Hall. It's a blast. Hopefully everyone can get in and experience it.

R

rpsky3

been trying all night since before 11 pm... now it is near 3 am and still can not get in.. i am so sad