• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ROFL, the request for the nerf bat is alive and well on Stratics

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Widowtaker

Just look at the posts here. This spell is overpowered, no..this spell is overpowered, no...THIS spell / animal / skill / whatever is overpowered. And all end with "nerf it please" because it ruins my template/ play style / whatever.

I think it shows we need a cleaning of the gene pool in UO, more than we need nerfing of *insert item here*.

Weaklings, I spit on your collective inability to do...well..much of anything yourselves...obviously. As an obviously superior being, this spoiled brat child like behavior sickens me.

Turn off the servers Lu, what is left here should NOT be allowed to survive and breed more. Put it down.

G

This is the most productive post I have -ever- seen.

*edit
Make this guy a GM devs, you know you want him.

E

eolsunder1

Well unlike you, many people like to try and balance out the game. We like to have input on what we think is too weak or too strong. If most of the people know what is too strong, that usually means its too strong.

If everyone in pvm is the same template warrior which can solo hard spawn by themselves using vamp form for healing boost and bushido for damage dealing, then there is a problem with such templates being too strong. If there is a certain template in pvp that is superior and everyone is using it, we aren't scared to speak up and say so.

You have to remember much of the time the Dev's start changing things we don't even talk about because THEY think something is unbalanced which we dont. Thats when heads start butting. Like with the arch cure spell. Huh? Did ANYONE ever talk about this spell before suddenly on TC it was nerfed? No.. Sooo why was it nerfed again?

The only trouble I have is usually when the Dev's start changing things, they don't do it a little. Something that might need a little change is suddenly at the entire end of the spectrum. Like with BOS. And the dragons. Etc. But oh well, i don't work there.

L

Locus_Ceruleus

<blockquote><hr>

Just look at the posts here.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, that was your first mistake. *snicker*

C

Crystilastmous

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

SOME things need balancing, most of it is bad players whining.

I

imported_Lord Kynd

<blockquote><hr>

The only trouble I have is usually when the Dev's start changing things, they don't do it a little. Something that might need a little change is suddenly at the entire end of the spectrum. Like with BOS. And the dragons. Etc. But oh well, i don't work there.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, this is a major problem.
seems they always rush things and over do it. or even worse fix one thing and break 5 other things

W

Widowtaker

LOL...I knew this post would be moved from UHall to here. The bright and revealing light of TRUTH is not welcomed there.

**Moderators**..."quick..hide the truth, we can't have the truth being shown on our forums!!!"

When the cleansing comes, I hope to be allowed to start with these weaklings. The strong will survive, the rest will become a food source. I am going to eat very well.

G

I guess I'll prove you wrong and just lock your post here for violation of our Rules instead of removing it and messaging you.

*shakes head*

Rules of Conduct<blockquote><hr>

I. Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Status
Not open for further replies.