• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Rock stuck in my boat

G

galapples

When I was sailing today somehow a rock got stuck in my boat. It wont let me pick it up, but when I try to dock my boat it says I cannot dock the ship with a cluttered deck. I waited all day and it still wasn't gone on its own. Anyone know how I can remove the rock? Thanks :)

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might go away overnite but if not your going to have to page a GM, or buy a new boat which is quicker than waiting for a GM for the gps involved

V

VaderDF

When I was sailing today somehow a rock got stuck in my boat. It wont let me pick it up, but when I try to dock my boat it says I cannot dock the ship with a cluttered deck. I waited all day and it still wasn't gone on its own. Anyone know how I can remove the rock? Thanks :)
Cross a Serverline with your Boat, this helped me twice in the past ;)

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time it happened a GM had no problems removing it from my ship.

If you choose to forego the GM and you happen to be on LS I'd gladly supply you with another ship free of cost. :)