• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RL Picture Thread

M

MatildadeMonica

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

oi...pants! *shields her wifes eyes*

Y

Yngwie

We need to start a collection to buy Jorv some clothes. He's going to freeze dressed like that

Jorval

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah im good *flexes*

by the way carl, didnt you used to be in danzig or something?

Jorval

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You don't like the clothes I gave him? *pouts*

[/ QUOTE ]
they tore off me when i flexed!
luckily my custom made 'elvira is rove' limited issue y-fronts survived tho.

Now i know how the incredible hulk feels.

*slowly walks down lonely highway with rucksack containing the shattered remains of his former life*

*disclaimer: If you look carefully at previous pictures i'v posted you might notice slight discrepancies between them and my most recent offering. (pictured above) In case of any further confusion I would like to point out that although indescipherable to the human eye, the said image is actually doctored and not actually of me. I apologise for any confusion and I hope you can get over it.
(this means you Feely)

B

Barbazzo Fernap

Well Jorval, you know what they say about people who live in glass houses.

My hair isn't usually like that anywho. Just thought I'd strike a pose for all of my forty something UO friends.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Well Jorval, you know what they say about people who live in glass houses.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're paranoid?

Not to mention the bathroom issues with that....

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prolly cause some narcissis keeps trollin'.

Or there's a post-eating gnome...

G

here's me IRL

well.. right now... i've been trying to network 2 legacy macs with my PC through 2 routers (finally got one of them behaving like a hub) for the past few days. i get closer to an actual network daily! lol

F

floydpepper

<blockquote><hr>

here's me IRL

well.. right now... i've been trying to network 2 legacy macs with my PC through 2 routers (finally got one of them behaving like a hub) for the past few days. i get closer to an actual network daily! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

That is one nasty looking [censored]!
Yeah...I had to go there.

Edit: HAHA, it totally censored [censored].

Hmm...Ever listen to Nashville [censored]? That band is pretty great.
I like to look at all the [censored] willows down by the river...

sigh, its late and i am tired.

G

Hah, isnt this like your 3rd picture post? I think someone is a little vain! =)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are
Crack a smile and cut your mouth and drown in alcohol
- Soundgarden

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause doooooown beloooooow the truuuuuth is lying
Beneath the riiiiiiverbed
So quench yourself and driiiiiiink the water
That flooooows beloooow her head

Oooooooooooh nooooooooes
Theeeeeeeere she gooooooooes
Out in theeeeeee....sunshine
The sun is mine...sun is mine

du dun dun...

soundgarden roxxorz

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not a mean kitty, that's just a kitty who's had his belly rubbed vigorously and is telling you he might like you to stop... if you want to remain a whole person. :c)

I like kitties.

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

BAD KITTY!
That's a BAD kitty.

Just like your kitty!

Always sitting on the stairs, trying to kill me.
...Hmph.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not his fault you're always walking on his sleeping spots!

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

It's not my fault he's always sleeping on my walking spots!

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is so!
I need to get some pictures of him being cute... or evil.. whichever.

E

Elvira de Monica

That cat looks like it saw a ghost or at least a really big dog!

L

Leena Inverse

Hey, I would post a pic, but someone has to fill me in on how. hehe

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upload it somewhere that supports remote linking, remember the link, come make a post, hit the 'Image' link under Instant UBB Code, put in the link, post!

G

hey, don't let that [censored] biscuit get to you. post your pic back up

*prods*

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are not bad looking by any means.

You gotta remember that little ____ is some 15 year old medium fish in a tiny pond. King of turd mountain, if you will.

You know, the type that hangs out at the pool for the sole purpose of issuing loud comments.

N

Nick(TSG)

I cant leave you guys alone for one day without you fighting... you can all go to bed without dinner tonight!

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, here's a recent evening... last thursday! thought i'd share a few photos

A birthay.

There's university life for you

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I had her sitting next to me and pawing me like that I would be grinning like a chimp too!

*edit* although I am not sure why you have the same grin while sitting between those two guys .... Something you want to tell us?

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah that was what i was thinking lol. i seemed to have adopted the same pose all night round whenever a camera was shoved in my face lol

L

Lord Boru

so wait, are those realy your eyes.. if so, im enchanted.. if not.. well im still enchanted, just a little disturbed

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks like it's from a magazine ad. A heavily air-brushed magazine ad.

S

SupaWooHoo

<blockquote><hr>

Since I am averse to shedding my anonymity on public boards, that's all ya get

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why its to fun to post pics not sayin who or what they is.

Eyes are cool way too.

Stuffa's girl is hawty. Ya' cant go wrong with the right kinda' red-head.

G

<blockquote><hr>

so wait, are those realy your eyes.. if so, im enchanted.. if not.. well im still enchanted, just a little disturbed

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I assure you those are my eyes, Lord Boru, but perhaps you should still be just a little disturbed?

Barok, it is not from a magazine ad, though now that you mention it the pic does look heavily airbrushed, because I know the skin under my eyes is not that perfect. Could just be flattering lighting, since my friend and I shot the pic at sunset in Malibu, CA.

Thank you, Ravahan. =)

The cropped pic isn't really about anonymity as I said, though. If you could see the entire pic, you'd note my lack of teeth and giant nose wart.

L

Lord Boru

yes you can.. Redheads are bad news all the way around... or maybe im just jaded on the issue, but I stick by the NO REDHEADS rule..

as for the negativeity above.. my dad always said, if you have nothing good to say, its better to say nothing at all.

Im gonna go take a peek at the eyes again..

G

Supa, I totally get your point. Guess it's just not something I feel comfortable with. Again, note my "toothless" comment above. *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge*

Sounds like you had a bad redhead experience, Lord Boru. =( I agree with Supa, though, that redheaded women are gorgeous. Come to think of it, so does my husband and most of the men I know. I was a dyed redhead for years and received many compliments, but it's just not the same. I stick with my natural brunette now.

I may be female, but I appreciate beauty in both genders. There are many lovely women featured on this thread (and a bunch of good looking guys, too).

E

Elvira de Monica

Atlantic is one big hottie hangout!

Welcome Leithian

oh and stuffa. Your bald headed friend is WAY cutie :p

G

Thanks for the welcome, Elvira. =D Nice Dawn graphics ya got there. Do you read the comic? I'm a Witchblade fan myself.