• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ritual tome book question....

Gunsmoke

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are there random slayers on Caddlellite on these books when there is no use for its slayer use..

example....just recieved a Bird Slayer...

and so i understand after the event im guessing that slayer can still be used but the books are equal to a scrappers... i think the SDI should be higher to make more unique.

After this event the books will be worth almost nothing because Caddlellite will be gone.

thoughts?

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Not work nothing. Not everyone has Invasion books for slayers and 25 sdi plus the slayer is nice. Yes they can be used in Khaldun but can be used elsewhere after wards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
the name on the book makes it worth something, cause you will never be able to get another one with that name on it

and the bird slayer is nice, you could really damage those vicious macaws with that (tis the season to be needing foil hehe)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
And the paintings also..They will probably be worth something in a while.. I wish you can change the belt to something else, like for an unused slot like shoes, a shirt, or even shoes that can hold bandies. You cannot wear both belt and crimmy or other apron type item since they take same slot..Maybe they will introduce a trade-off such? (Wishful thinking..)

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think it’s alil heavy to require 50 points for a random slayer but as said, u still have a slayer scrapper w/ a rare title once the event is over. Again as said, lotta player don’t have scrapper slayers so it makes them available to a much larger player base.

As for the 1st aid belts, they need to remove the necessity for them to be open in ur pack. They work like an archer’s quiver yet quivers never need to b open. It’s silly u have to open them constantly or they won’t work. I’ve died so many times b/c I hit the wrong key & closed them by accident or gotten a res then run off for my corpse w/o remembering to open it only to die again. It’s annoying/frustrating.