• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Environment Ritual: Pristine Crystal Lotus

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"The teleporter to the magical tiles is located at 115 S, 19 W. You will come to an opening with six areas on the ground having four colored tiles each. Saying I seek the lotus will activate the puzzle. Each time, one of the 24 tiles will be colored to white in sequence, and much like a memory game, you need to enter the correct pattern before the time runs out. "

The tiles still do not flash or do anything in classic or enhanced.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
The tiles still do not flash or do anything in classic or enhanced.
I am seeing the tiles flash white in both clients. Is there a specific shard in which this area does not appear to be functioning correctly?

T

Tazar

I am seeing the tiles flash white in both clients. Is there a specific shard in which this area does not appear to be functioning correctly?
I know SunWolf plays on Atlantic so that'd be the place to check.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I know SunWolf plays on Atlantic so that'd be the place to check.
Atlantic was one of the shard that I had checked and the encounter appeared to be functioning as expected.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry, it was fixed a few months ago, sometime last year during a patch.