• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rising Phoenix

U

Unitsi

Greetings, I am a Recruiting Officer for the guild Rising Phoenix on Kragg.
Presently, we are Guild Rank 9 and increasing that every day.
We have 120+ members, that too increasing each day.
We are Destruction and enjoy beating down the Order.
We have all play styles in our guild: Solo players, Married couples, parents/children, military, students, friends, you name it.
We cover all time zones, so usually a presence is on at any time in the guild.
We do not tithe our members.
All our members have the ability to invite others into the guild.
We have a website www.RPGE.net and we have a dedicated Ventrilo server up 24 / 7 for the folks that enjoy chatting while playing.
We do not demand anything from our members except to have FUN!
I was looking over all the guilds on the Kragg server and wanted to extend to you and your members, an invite to merge with us.
If this is something you think you'd like to consider, please contact me if you have any questions. Even if you or your members’ playtime is slim to non - that is fine.
We understand this as well and know how nice it is to log into game to have that /guildchat
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Unitsi - Rising Phoenix