• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ring

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I wonder how much this ring would be worth. :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi!

Unfortunately, these Pieces are not too valuable. I had to learn this lesson, too - and I learned it in this forum: Mana Inc and Mana Reg is okay, because you cannot imbue it on a ring. SDI is nice, because it is capped at 12 with imbuing - so 3 more than usual. Focus and Luck, however, are worthless, you can imbue these properties easily and they don´t belong to the most searched after properties. So, the potential value of this ring is lowered by Focus and Luck.

Furthermore, the value of really great pieces derives from their usability for PVP. That´s why people search for SSI (+5/+10) or DCI (+20).

Even if some spellcasters would like to have a ring with Mana Inc and Mana Reg and slightly more SDI, you have to take into account that (a) most spellcasters imbue Mana Inc and Mana Reg on Armor and use Arties (esp. for Mana Reg), (b) this ring would be useless for PVP, and (c) most spellcasters search for jewelry with FC and FCR.

There are many posts about this issue and you might find the answers interesting which I got in similar cases...