• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Ring & Bracelet with 5 SSI 20% HCI Each

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Each piece has just 2 mods. You can make offers here on each.

They are:

RING
5% SSI
20% HCI

BRACELET
5% SSI
20% HCI

Yep they work really well with the despicable quiver or something else with 5 HCI on it to reach cap:)
I Honestly do not know what these are worth so some offers and some price checks would be nice,

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I forgot to say ATL again. I only play ATL anymore. I just kinda figure its the only server anyone should play lol

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Theres an offer over PM for the set now at 100m. This is worth more than that though for sure. The 20 HCI pieces alone sell for 50m. This one has 5 SSI too:)

Lets just weed out the smaller stuff and get right to it. 100 Million starting bid per jewel.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think ur messing with the wrong guy, lets see where this can go :)
150m for brace

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for all of the interest everyone. The set is gone. I wish i had alot more!

Ring sold for 400m and bracelet for 450m.

I do have this ring left. I'll set the buyout at 300m

5 SSI
20 HCI
25 Damage Increase

Same Ring basically but if you were not adding damage increase to it then it obviously does not work for ya.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Smooth trade on the ring, and a orc helmet last night. Thanks Mithryl