• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Ring + 70 Skills, 15dc, 1fc, 25ep

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@cazador I had my clock up on my dual monitors within the second. My 325m was within the 3:00pm or 8:00pm Trill's timeframe, where as your 350 was 3:01.
You missed out on the other jewl tbh. I dropped out as I didn't need it without this one. But with them combined you could do a mystic/evasion/Nox Mage

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
my time stamp shows aeyko being a minute late. caz should win this item for 310m
I had both the time and stratics pulled as posting this. The time stamp may be off as i double posted, but I know for fact that i was within the time of 3:00 my time.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had both the time and stratics pulled as posting this. The time stamp may be off as i double posted, but I know for fact that i was within the time of 3:00 my time.
Well you didn't double post you posted 300 a second time..so technically your "user" error cost you the item lmfao!! Jk I don't really care I'm the end it's really his loss. I would of paid a ton for it

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
You missed out on the other jewl tbh. I dropped out as I didn't need it without this one. But with them combined you could do a mystic/evasion/Nox Mage

I saw the other jewel, very nice jewel indeed. However I have the 3/1 version with EP for the template with same skills that I'm looking for in a build.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
yea I don't really care either, I just saw the poster state it ends at 8pm and Cazador got a bid of 310m in. Aeyko's bid is stating it was at 8:01. But whatever I think ya'll paid way too much for it anyways!

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
yea I don't really care either, I just saw the poster state it ends at 8pm and Cazador got a bid of 310m in. Aeyko's bid is stating it was at 8:01. But whatever I think ya'll paid way too much for it anyways!
I posted 325 at 3:00 and 50 seconds, no browser delay. I was staring at my clock to ensure I had this correct. If not, I'd have never brought it up and continued bidding.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted 325 at 3:00 and 50 seconds, no browser delay. I was staring at my clock to ensure I had this correct. If not, I'd have never brought it up and continued bidding.
Your time stamp doesn't say 3:00:50 it says 3:01 eastern. It was 3:00 eastern...so I'll take it for 300

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now my time stamp is saying your bid of 270 would be the winning bid. The 300/310 are all at 8:01 now...
This is why you do 10 minute timers lol. Odds are it was going up another 150ish I probably wouldn't of paid much more than 500. Maybe though

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish stratics would change the post timestamps to show exact times rather than "1 hour ago" or whatever.