• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Ricardo The Thief Items!!

T

Tgoru

Wanted Poster, or any of the other items such as the hat, "Ricardo's Ceiling" etc.. etc...

Please Let me Know what you got!

T

Tgoru

Anyone Know What the Peices Sell For these Days? I have never Seen any For Sale... Just Seen on Display In places... but I'm trying to collect atleast 1 of Everything including the poster... What would you want for it honestly?

T

Trevelyan

As far as I know there was only one hat, pair of shoes and painting per shard. There were no posters, though maybe one wasn't locked down somewhere..

T

Tgoru

Well I'm looking to buy all of the above... whatever is available... :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I beleive flutter was selling Ricardos hat for like 250m a little while ago.

T

Tgoru

Hello, I have recieved a tip on Ricardo's Resplident Roof and Ricardo's Fancy Shoes but this person is asking 400mil each... Is that a bit pricey? I mean Thats just a bit ridiculous to me? but I'm not sure... Could I please Get some Feedback on what these items are truly valued at? Thanks.
Tgoru

M

Melissa Rohan

Well I know the pilfered painting recently sold at 450 mil to a rares collector who uses this forum, but it is the nicest one of the 3. I guess it all depends on what people want to pay at the end of the day.

Chae23

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the hat for 300m. PM Me. Negotiable. Willing to Xfer any where.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Still selling the hat for 250 on Cats. They do normally go for 400