• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RI] Mission 6 - Rumour in Yew

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yew Rumour?

Skaros sent the runner away. So there was something happening up in Yew according to the guardsman's message.

This required some investigation. Skaros waited for the first of the Royal Investigators to arrive.

----------------------

OOC - Find Skaros at Castle British [Trammel] southern part and ask him for a "mission" by saying the word "mission" close to where Skaros is sitting.

To succesfully complete this mission [and earn a point] you will need to find the source of the rumour and write a full report of your findings.

Note - Reports for the current "mission" should be handed into the Wedding Chapel Mailbox near the Counsellors' Hall North Britain [Trammel] using in game red leaf sealed books.

Please include the date and the name of you character in order to make sure you get your points allocated.

The mailbox for the current mission will be open for 48 hours.

Reports dont have to be extensive but they must be your own work.

Please do NOT post spoilers on forums until the 48 hour period is over [Saturday 16th July] by all means work together in game to help each other out.

Good luck!

Source: Mission 6 - Rumour in Yew

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
er....thats a guess then...ended with the drunk monk seeing one or maybe 2 large animals fleeing east?? and the bloody footprint gave no clue to the beast??

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
er....thats a guess then...ended with the drunk monk seeing one or maybe 2 large animals fleeing east?? and the bloody footprint gave no clue to the beast??
Nope, it's not a guess.
The bloody paw print was not the last clue in the event:

Walking east from the farm to the mountains, you could find another trail of bloody paw prints leading to a cave. In the cave there was the entrance to the den of two black bear cubs.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really???? wow!!!! that must have been some way distance east...because i walked a long wayeast lookin for more prints...and i mean a long way....and yes the drunk monk said he saw one or two....

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was only one bear at time of my arrival. 10-15 minutes and it was defeated.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was only one bear at time of my arrival. 10-15 minutes and it was defeated.
I'm sure there were two when I got there.
I left the bears alone, obviously someone else killed the first bear cub before you got there.
Poor cub :(