• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RFI Best Pet or Combo to take on Skel Lich

J

jack_kerouac

What is the best pet or combo to solo skeletal Lich?

What is the best combo?

What are the resist ranges and other stat information for these skeletal Liches or where can I find it?

Thank you for your time and effort. My Animal lore (120) seems not to work on Skeletal Liches.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That depends on if you're alone or in a group.

If you want a pet which can take abuse, you have two options: The dragon or the cu sidhe. The dragon is good for high hit points and high resists. The cu is good for the self healing, letting you stand back and heal with magery.

Options which failed for me:
Hiryu: The lich just eats these alive, showing that the lich has significant cold damage against my no-cold-resist hiryu.
A pack of ostards: These were great while the target of the lich didn't move, but as soon as someone runs away to heal, the ostards are history.
Beetle/anything else: Not enough hit points.

We have no stat information about the liches, human invasion NPCs or Sicarii. As you already discovered, we can't lore them.

My friend has had great success soloing liches with her dragon. I usually use my archer for the safety at distance and the higher damage output, but I had to find out which pets work best first.

J

jack_kerouac

Thank you Farsight. I really Appreciate your time and info. I tried the GrDrag. I will try the cu next. Great Reply Farsight