• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rewards for the two bosses

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Potential Rewards

• A Statuette for Sakkhran Bird of Prey
    When used, this statuette provides a vanity mount available in hues ranging from Common to Uber Rare.
    • Brown – Common
    • Greenish Pink – Less Common
    • Mottled Green – Rare
    • Blackrock – Uber Rare
  • Reward Title Token
    Can be redeemed for one of several reward titles:
    • Defender of Eodon
    • Defender of the Myrmidex
    • Flame of the Jukari
    • Trooper of the Barako
    • Thunder of the Urali
    • Ambusher of the Kurak
    • Herder of the Sakkhra
    • Colonizer of the Barrab.
  • Recipe for an Eodonian Wall Map
    • Craftable via the Cartography Skill
      • 50 blank maps or scrolls
      • 1 Unabridged Atlas of Eodon, available for sale from Professor Ellie Rafkin in Sir Goeffrey’s camp
    Displays in game as a wall map that when double clicked opens up a full view of a map of the Valley of Eodon
  • Raw Moonstone
    Decorative House addon that allows placement of a short or tall raw moonstone
I have to say that the only reward I was happy for was the map recipe. All the others I rather not have, but have won the title twice, what I will do with it I don't know. The guild I am with on Sonoma is getting ready to do it again mainly for the drop of eggsacs on the Queen.

[xtable=bcenter|border:1|cellpadding:1|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Barrab Hemolymph Concentrate[sup]5[/sup]{/td}
{td=center}1 Bottle
20 Ginseng
5 Plant Clippings
5 Myrmidex Eggsacs (On corpses of Myrmidex Drones & the Myrmidex Queen){/td}
{td=center}+100 Hit Point Regeneration for 10 seconds
+10 Hit Point Increase for 5 minutes
Cannot be consumed if poisoned, mortally wounded or under the effects of Confidence spell. Confidence spell cannot be cast while under the effects of this potion.
Can be removed by “Purge Magic” and Talisman of Ward Removal{/td}
{td=center}51{/td}
{td=center}
95.0%
{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The Zealotry of Zipactriotl​

Potential Rewards

• A Recipe for a New Potion
  • Reward Title Token
    Can be redeemed for one of several reward titles
    • Defender of Eodon
    • Defender of the Myrmidex
    • Flame of the Jukari
    • Trooper of the Barako
    • Thunder of the Urali
    • Ambusher of the Kurak
    • Herder of the Sakkhra
    • Colonizer of the Barrab.
  • A Recipe for a Kotl Power Coil
    Craftable via the Tinkering Skill
    • 5 Workable Glass
    • 5 Copper Wire
    • 100 Iron Ingots
    • 5 Moonstone Crystal Shards, (found on the corpse of slain Myrmidex Warriors in the Myrmidex Pits)
  • A Moonstone Crystal
    Can be used to teleport to a variety of locations within the Valley of Eodon
    • Eodon Moongate
    • Barako Village
    • Jukari Village
    • Kurak Village
    • Sakkhra Village
    • Urali Village
    • Barrab Village
    • Shadowguard
    • The Great Ape Cave
    • The Volcano
    • Dragon Turtle Habitat
    • Britannian Encampment

The only one I want is the Portal, as of yet I have not got one. On PAS first hunt we all agree that the first one was to be placed at the PAS Crafter house so all members would have access to it. It is great, just the one thing I ask for at the Meet and Greet I went to, a way to get to Eodon without running all the way in. Now if they could do another land that we cannot mark runes in and I would be really happy.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It is great, just the one thing I ask for at the Meet and Greet I went to, a way to get to Eodon without running all the way in. Now if they could do another land that we cannot mark runes in and I would be really happy.
Yepp, it is great. Most especially for tamers who keep a GD in tow.. LONG walk from moongate to the Brit Encampment. Just like you I am hoping they get the same thing for Ilsh as well in the future. Can add it to the loot table on the Twisted Weald champ or something. What ya think @Kyronix .. possibly doable one day?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are the Tiger Cub statuettes from one of the side quests (the end result of doing the 5 tribe loyalties) just redeemable for housepets, or do the cubs grow up/train up?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Are the Tiger Cub statuettes from one of the side quests (the end result of doing the 5 tribe loyalties) just redeemable for housepets, or do the cubs grow up/train up?
you get a bonded cub, no clue if it grows up.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The cub can be trained to GM in all the normal skills, has 300 HP's but meh resists and will not grow into a grown-up tiger.