• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reward Books from SA Quests

M

Muu Bin

Can anyone point me in the direction of the entire list of books that can be obtained from doing the SA quests from Axem the Curator, Percolem the Hunter, etc...?

I recall seeing a thread a while back in which Petra (I think) posted a link to the main Stratics site which listed all the names of the books. I can no longer find this and it is possible because of the new look of the website. Perhaps the link is no longer there?

If someone knows of the thread or the link I would greatly appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this is what you're looking for:
UO Stratics *New* | In Game Books

It can be found by typing 'books' into the search function, but it does list shard pages about rune libraries too, so you have to scroll down the results a bit.

M

Muu Bin

Thanks Petra! This is exactly what I was looking for. On a separate note, did anyone ever determine if there ever was a "special" or less common book out of the Books from Ter Mur? I recall one of the developers making a comment about one being hard to come by...

Thanks again for the list. :thumbsup:

K

Kayne

Have some of the SA ones - is there a difference between "Collectors Edition" tagged ones and normal ones? Do they all spawn in both varieties?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From my experience you can find them all in the "edition", but the editions are rarer than the other books. The rarity from least to highest is normal, collector, limited and first.