• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Review Lesser Hiruy training plan

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Plan looks solid to me, but not so sure about the resists. That is up to you and what you plan to fight with your pet. The only other thing I see, I’d go with 10 stam regen, you can skim the points from hp for that. You’ll find there are mobs that hit really hard and your pet having 10 sr will help keep stam topped up

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the resists, what will you ever fight that has cold damage? Also Hiryus are 100% physical damage so you try to use them on low Physical resists targets like Dreadhorn. Dreadhorn does not do cold damage.

Hiryus don't need more than 5 Stam regen unless you are letting them drop below 50% HP.

giperborey

Visitor
I don't fight monsters with cold damage so every my other pet had low cold resist.

Does 10 stamina regen really help? I can't say I feel difference with 5 stamina regen when doing tests on TC.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't fight monsters with cold damage so every my other pet had low cold resist.

Does 10 stamina regen really help? I can't say I feel difference with 5 stamina regen when doing tests on TC.
I have lots of Cus so I would use those if needed for cold damager. I have always thought of making twin Hiryus with one cold and one poison. Never got around to it. But one of my toons has all the Hiryu colors and does not use Cus. So he could do that some day. 5 stam works for some pet types. Actual flappys and Equines plus other types need more stam regen.