• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

REV the reluctant tax payers...

T

The Unholy Seed

I believe I'm under Lord British welfare system ... exempt from paying taxes (filed bankruptcy under section 19b). Can I have all the items you have taxed from him?

M

MeMn0cH

No offense, but you speak too fancy.. Why not just say his pets died to spawn and you ganked him when he's in a meer luck suit

M

MeMn0cH

Never was a fan of RP.. It seems people on siege who RP use it to cover up gimpy things like for example.. Let use this post as just an example I could careless ya'll killed the guy and got his swords..

RP Version
"My noble steed swept away from thy vile beetle and evil horse as thou removed me of my steed. For my buddies I did call, and respondeth they did. My comrades and I hence forth to slay this vile man and remove him of his fine lucky armor"

Realistically
"I went in and found a tamer in a low resist luck suit.. I ran away, called in a gank squad and watched his pets die to monsters.. Once I noticed his monsters were dead and his resists being mid 30's I decided the 5 of us could wtf pwn him and post pictures"

R

riffraff

Just an example of what happens when you don't pay your taxes! =)

R

Rion(FPS)

Tax have always rped well when my tamer has been taxed.

even thou i dont roleplay i think roleplay is about the last thing saving us from all the L33T pvp types that just spam S talk all over screen.

M

MeMn0cH

Im not saying I hate Roleplay... I just hate roleplay when IMO its used to cover up gimpy stuff by using fancy words

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Tax have always rped well when my tamer has been taxed.

even thou i dont roleplay i think roleplay is about the last thing saving us from all the L33T pvp types that just spam S talk all over screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange, there must be several TaX guilds out then. Cause i never see them rp. Just gank and some stupid macro they use to hit when looting the corpse. "thanks for promptly paying" or so it was. Thats just "yawn" .. rp with dead ones is as stupid as rp on a message board. Footroot and the 2 others might remember. They used a blue (footroot) to spy me. So i thought okay i know whats coming so let them come and grab the cash. After a couple minutes i was surrounded by stealthers and got ganked. Pretty rp i call it. And no sorry excuses please. Because if i was indeed a ninja tamer i would have gotten away no matter if you attacked before talking or not. But non of them "rper" is actually rping. Just a bunch of crap. The whole lot. By standard pk guilds i know atleast what iam at when i meet them.

R

Rion(FPS)

they have always givin me chance to pay before they attempt to kill me. ok its not best rp in the world but its better than HAH u Suxxor Noob. Mayb im just out number by teenage wanabe pvp gods.

No offense ment to teenagers with more than 1 braincell this is a game after all and is aimed at teenagers.

A

Argyle

It seems the guy survived being dismounted by a stealth tamer with pets attacking him...

...who's gimpier, a guy who lures the pets to monsters to kill them, or the stealth tamer that didnt leave once he was out maneuvered?

Some would argue a stealth tamer is the ultimate gimp.

G

*clears throat*

Revvo has stated publicly and on numerous occasions that neither he not any of his guildsmen would ever willingly pay taxes. He knows that the Ministry has, as a result of his public declarations, branded REV to be habitual evaders.

When Ministry Agents encounter a habitual evader, they are allowed to use force to collect the taxes without the benefit of a warning. On top of that, habitual evaders are fined for the extra effort we have to go through collecting from them. That's Ministry Policy.

Having said that, i've run TAX more or less the same way for nearly 5 years. I don't whine about stealth tamers. I don't cry about ninja archers. I don't run my mouth or smack talk. I don't profess to be a pvp guru and when i get killed (and that happens a heck of a lot) you won't hear me crying over it. I run solo "most" of the time and getting ganked is a common occurence, such is life imo.

I ask the same of my guildies and by and large, they respect and follow my wishes. No one is perfect, we make mistakes. I'm an assassin and just because i'm in TAX that doesn't mean i'm going to RP every single minute of every single day. I play the game the way i want to cause it's fun. If i can make it fun for others along the way, great.

If something happens on occasion that pisses someone off, i'm not gonna lose much sleep over it....

P

PooGoblin

<blockquote><hr>

Now is the time to do your taxes!

[/ QUOTE ]

*Continues to wait on his W2's*

F

Faith Soulforge

To derail just a tad...

<blockquote><hr>

this is a game after all and is aimed at teenagers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I'm willing to bet a sizable amount of money that their target demographic is 21-25 year olds.

S

Shadow Tamer-SP

I hope this means tax is back, I read your storys and your guild was one of the reasons I picked siege to come play. I want to pwn your ass so please tell me you are coming back

R

Rykus

Check the post dates on these posts. Dagashi and the other taxmen in the ministry are doing very well where they are and have no intention of returning in the forseeable future. Not unless an Island were to sink and the gods made some serious changes to this realm.

*begins to hold breath*