• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning :)

C

Calonderiel

Me and my cousin is returning to game, and we are looking for some guild that would take us in, we are interested in learning to some pvp as we've always been interested in that, our chars are mages and got decent skills atm, still some work to do tho.
If someone got a guild or know of a guild that are looking for new players and not just looking for hardcore players please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
(If theres any old M, or KLT around, Hi!) Well, Hi to everyone else too ofc:)

G

Welcome home.

SAOR is a guild for new and returning players, but is not a pvp guild.

Maybe you could spend some time with them, while you get up to speed on what's changed, before moving on to a pvp guild?

Contact details for several guilds can be found in the sticky at the top of the board.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Me and my cousin is returning to game, and we are looking for some guild that would take us in, we are interested in learning to some pvp as we've always been interested in that, our chars are mages and got decent skills atm, still some work to do tho.
If someone got a guild or know of a guild that are looking for new players and not just looking for hardcore players please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
(If theres any old M, or KLT around, Hi!) Well, Hi to everyone else too ofc:)

[/ QUOTE ]

hiya, i'm cail, gm of saor

you're welcome to come and join us and we'll do our best to help you settle in. we're not a pvp guild, though some of our members enjoy sparring, and we do have some friends with pvp guilds, so we could introduce you around a bit. if we can help, pm me here or catch me on icq 451 321 008