• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning, where to solo farm for gear?

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
TLDR; quit shortly after ML, came back a few weeks ago, love the game again, and bought SA and ToL, but have no clue where to farm for gear.

I would like to build up a sampire or dragoon, but ive read they r horribly expensive, i started with 200k, im up to almost 4m now, mostly from gold drops....nobody grabs the gold from champ spawns so i always take a bag of sending with me.

I have a tamer, dexxer, mage, and typical mule chars. Ive spent a lot of time with around 1700 luck at Miasma, Oni, Destard, etc. and havent found much worth keeping. Navry? I went there earlier today for the 1st time and he is always insta looted by others.

Where can i go to actually progress my gear? I can level up whatever builds are recommended, i just need some guidance.

TYVM!!!