• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

returning player

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all
i played uo just after the creation of tram second age. I left after 6 years after mallas was created , all ways loved the game just left because of personal life , i gave 4 accounts away, all to people on the uo forums free with no charge , all my characters ended with andart (if any one ever remebers)
ok iv bean back 3 months many many changes thought life had become far to complicated but now it all seams to of fallen into place and i am mhaving good fun only downside is population i can spend all day in a dungeon and not see anyone and as for britbank west i remember all complaining on boards of the repeated spam causing lag lol and actualy found it cooler at east brit bank
now to my point i have herd many complain that they cant spend all there clean up points so any rich people out there that want to donate any clean up brit items feel free to contact me all help and acts of kindness appretiated

i must add that there seams to be an abundance of good people on the shard and have had a lot of help in understanding the game changes

ps
any one who is thinking of leaving put your good stuff on characters and in there bank (wish i had now)