• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Returning Player

M

muldoran

I am a returning player, having taken several months off. I had grown some plants previously but not a lot. However I did enjoy the bit I grew. With the new seeds coming out I am especially wanting to get back into that are of the game.

My question is: A poster earlier mentioned a guide about how to grow all plants using only a few plants. I was in the process of laying out an Excel spreadsheet, but if someone has already dome something I would greatly appreciate the help.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there!

I believe it's Xena Dragon's Guide to Gardening in Small Spaces. There's a copy in the Gardening FAQ, second to last post at the bottom of the thread.