• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player, WTB Runebooks, Mark Scrolls.

JaxxVain

Adventurer
Hello all,

I am a returning player who uses Endless Journey and trying to get my kids interested in playing.

I was on Chessy Day 2 I believe, started on Atlantic but quickly changed. Played for 3 or 4 years, and then life got in the way. Mostly a PvM, but dabbled a bit in PvP, trying to kill reds.

Owned a tavern at one point, and a keep. Was not a uber character, or anything like that, just did my thing and ended up maxed out. Was a wealthy merchant back then, but probably not as wealthy as the PvP reds.

Enough of me reminiscing, and I hope I didn't bury the lead here. I was hoping to get a few runebooks with some runes premarked, and/or some rune scrolls to make my own. (I can't find any NPC vendors selling Mark scrolls?)

Playing an archer type, with limited magery, and my daughter is a fledgling Paladin, tamer and we need to be able to get around quicker.

Only have 100k or so in the bank, so let me know if this won't even get me in the ballpark.

Thanks.

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey Jaxx,

What times do you guys usually play? I can throw some stuff together for you guys after work, but it won't be till later tonight. Also, give a holler in General chat, a lot of times people are on that can assist. I am on Eastern Time and can have something thrown together around 7pm, or there about.

JaxxVain

Adventurer
Ray,
Thanks for the quick reply. I am usually on at that time of day, but I probably won't be tonight. I'll have to play around with the settings, I use the classic client and my eyes have difficulty with the in game chats. But I will seek you out and/or try global chat.

BTW, is there a town or place where most people hang out? It seems pretty desolate most of the time.

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Most people hang out in Luna nowadays. And that should be fine, I can make some stuff up and can message you when I am ready. If your on, great, if not we can meet up another night.

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
@JaxxVain It was good meeting you in game today, and I hope the Runebooks help you guys get started. If you guys need any additional help, there are a lot of guides that can be found at uoguide.com, and if you can get Discord and join the chat channel that Jepeth linked above, I think you'll find a lot of assistance from fellow players. :)