• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player on Chesapeake

Sir Optimus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

I recently reactivated my account and it appears I have a bard character. I think I have 110 in music, peace, magery, mediation, and 67 provoke.

I don't know what to do with this character. Do I need discord? Should I go for mysticism instead?

I keep reading that I need good LRC suits and scrolls for 120, but I can't find/afford any of this stuff. I have roughly $400k in the bank. Alot of the vendors around Luna are sold out of scrolls, and most of them are in the millions. I'm training this character to make money, so how do I make that much money in the mean time?

Should I switch to Atlantic?

Help!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
well as it stands all you can do is peace stuff.
which isnt gonna kill anything.
so your gonna need to devise a way to kill stuff to make money.
provo works for that.
and disco makes everything die faster.

what id recomend for you is to go pick up the peace barding mastery, that will right off the bat knock your barding timer in half so you can fire off peaces and provos faster.

with what you have listed so far it looks like you could probably start working on your provo and add either disco or myst to your template.
either would work.

and you dont need high end scrolls unless your hunting high end mobs.

110 and 115 is plenty good.
heck, if you need scrolls just spam in general chat that you are looking to do some champs, find 1 or 2 others people and go do your own champs and get your own scrolls.
saves moing to ATL just to get scrolls.
plus your 400k still isnt gonna get you much, maybe 1 scroll.

LRC suits are cheap and easy, if you dont have a imbuer you can usualy find someone to make a 70 resist LRC suit for ya for cheap, as they take next to nothing to make.
if you get totally stuck let me know and ill lot in on mine and make ya a quick suit to get ya going.

Poo

Sir Optimus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The most trouble I've been having is finding things. I spend a lot of time looking at vendors to find things like lrc, slaying spellbooks, jewelry, etc. I don't really know anyone anymore on chessy either. I figured maybe Atlantic would have more populated vendors and people to trade with.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
try the 'general chat' function in game to pimp yourself out to try to find people to play with when your on.
and there are 'search' websites out there that list all the items for sale on a shard in luna.
i cant remember their names and i dont know if we are allowed to say them even if i did.... but im sure if you SEARCH UO you will FIND UO stuff on the internet.....
o_O

QII

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I recently reactivated my account and it appears I have a bard character. I think I have 110 in music, peace, magery, mediation, and 67 provoke.

I don't know what to do with this character. Do I need discord? Should I go for mysticism instead?

I keep reading that I need good LRC suits and scrolls for 120, but I can't find/afford any of this stuff. I have roughly $400k in the bank. Alot of the vendors around Luna are sold out of scrolls, and most of them are in the millions. I'm training this character to make money, so how do I make that much money in the mean time?

Should I switch to Atlantic?

Help!!
Hello,

I play on Chessy and returned after a long long break. But I have been back for a while now and can hook you up with a good suit for free. I know how it is to return and be lost.

I play just about every night and will be on tonight around 8 pm EST. Just call out in general for my toons...I will be on Shatain or Anoosheh most likely.

QII