• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player looking for good housing

P

Prodigal Son

I'm a returning vet player, played since T2A expansion. About a year and a half ago I stopped playing and sold 2 of my accounts. I sold my main with it's fel castle :( How ever I kept to accounts with decent characters on it. I returned about a month ago and was able to place two 18 x 18 houses side by side in under a half an hour. But I, like everyone that plays the game, desire to own a Castle again. I would even settle for a Large Stone Keep. If anyone knows of any Keeps for sale or a Castle (not that they sell often) please let me know.

Thank you.
Prodigal Son

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
keep an eye on the trade forums ~~ FAL has been selling castles fairly regularly lately, it seems

and I understand about wanting a castle again, but side by side 18's ain't nuthin' to sneeze at either :thumbsup:

and welcome home!:D

N

NewThunder

I'm a returning vet player, played since T2A expansion. About a year and a half ago I stopped playing and sold 2 of my accounts. I sold my main with it's fel castle :( How ever I kept to accounts with decent characters on it. I returned about a month ago and was able to place two 18 x 18 houses side by side in under a half an hour. But I, like everyone that plays the game, desire to own a Castle again. I would even settle for a Large Stone Keep. If anyone knows of any Keeps for sale or a Castle (not that they sell often) please let me know.

Thank you.
Prodigal Son
I have a keep in the FEL Minoc Bowl you can have. I will lock a rune down to it at my vendor house in Luna if you want to take a look.

P

Prodigal Son

yeah i will take a look at it. Where in luna is your vendor house?

P

Prodigal Son

Disregard I found your vendors, I like the Keep it is actually right close to where my castle used to be. How much are you asking for it?

N

NewThunder

Disregard I found your vendors, I like the Keep it is actually right close to where my castle used to be. How much are you asking for it?
Look for me in game this evening, you can have it. I havent charged anyone for a keep in well over a year.

G

Giani Saran

On that note ... I have a Tram Keep if anyone is interrested ...but .. seeing as how i am not quiet as uber as Thunder .. maybe 3 mil would be nice :lick:

P

Prodigal Son

where is it at? I may just get that for my second account.:danceb:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhhh, that's what I like.. a returning player jumpin' in with both feet! :D

G

Giani Saran

Ummmz .. not sure but send me an aim or find me in game and will gladly take ya to it ! i have a rune! :p

P

Prodigal Son

Hey NewThunder I don't seem to be running into you in game. Do you have a messenger that I can contact you on?

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone needing a keep I can show you free spots to place they come up pretty frequently and now that peopl have to pay for accounts to actualy hold housing no one is exploiting the new accounts to line there bankboxes bye brokering houses on Legends.