• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player, house prices in tram/zento/malas?

GeckoGecko

Visitor
I'm looking to secure myself some housing. I am currently in a small marble workshop and it is feeling incredibly cramped, but I last played years and years ago, on a different server (Oceana) in a different time (UO:R)!

How much are ballparks for current houses? Location doesn't matter unless its incredibly high aggro or swampy.

I mean obviously 18x18 should be a bit much but I'd settle for a 15x12 or something.

I just returned to and have been after an 18x18 for a while, all my characters are loaded to the hilt and only one can move without losing stamina. All the 18 x 18s ive seen for sale have been over one billion.
Prices have skyrocketed since I left.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I can show you where a 15x15 can be placed. Its in Fel, but in a very low traffic area, monster spawn is infrequent and light. Its also near mountains and water. 200k for the spot.

If Fel is not to your liking I also have other potential spots, most near mountains, Trammel and Malas, 12x13, 9x14, 11x12, 11x13, 12x10, 13x8. Same pricing.

All spots have been successfully scouted with the house placement tool. I will also show you exactly where it goes as well.

Like you I am a returning player (from Napa originally) and I did a lot of scouting out for houses, which is why I know where these spots are. I've rune marked them as well.

Send me an ICQ 691986903

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have a house right outside of Luna max storage and great for censors... Just taking offers right now

Halley Cravie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have a 14x16 not far from the Luna north gate. Just head NE a little. Says For Sale in white and has a light blue bulletin board out front.
Taking any offer! Want to sell FAST!
ICQ me at 72010365

Halley Cravie

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just have a look around theres plenty of space for 15x15 or better .....especailly if felluca ....but also in malas.........15x15 or above is max secures.... the answer to your question is they cost the placement fee!!

good luck....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
icq me and we can run the land and easily bag a max secure spot for free ... jesus... some folks are trying to milk a cash cow that as left the building....

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Good luck to both of you returning players. I hope you find a nice spot. My first house here was a shared 7x7. I graduated to a 7x9 I think. My main house now is a 14x15. Luckily I don't have to have 18x18 to be happy.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been watching someone trying to sell an 18x18 on Atl for like the last week and it is down to 15M already, hell what 6 months ago even the worse placed house went for 100M or better and I have noticed more people on the lower populated shards. Guess people are leaving the big city for the burbs and beyond.

Reactions: THP

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been watching someone trying to sell an 18x18 on Atl for like the last week and it is down to 15M already, hell what 6 months ago even the worse placed house went for 100M or better and I have noticed more people on the lower populated shards. Guess people are leaving the big city for the burbs and beyond.
defforoom for kax secures opening up all over..like u say... year ago 100m per max.... u can place one with much difficulty... alas some lazy folks will buy one for 10-15m sooner than go looking but ksara thats the trouble with UO = gold!! and the fact that 10m is worthless not even a dollar...so why hassle....no idea....but there are spots open for sure....

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this week I have sold 2 18x18s side by side for 25m each and 2 18x18s in nice locations for 15m each. all where in malas around luna.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this week I have sold 2 18x18s side by side for 25m each and 2 18x18s in nice locations for 15m each. all where in malas around luna.
like i say lazy folks because 10m 15m aint worth the hassle of looking for there own spot...its a dollar or 2...crazy... i just hope UO as got a plan B.