• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player guild question

Calla Lily

Journeyman
I was gone for years and just started playing again a few months ago. I had an old guild that several of my characters were in, but the guild stone disappeared years ago. So essentially my girls are in a guild that no longer exists. Any idea how I can resurrect the guild or get them out of it?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I assume they can resign the guild, using the guild button on your paperdoll. However, if they are all in the guild, and everyone is inactive, Have them all declare loyalty to one char, and vote for that one char. In some cases this will let the leadership change.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
When I returned in 2015 I was checking characters across other shards and found I had an archer mage in a guild on Chessy, she was the only active member as no one had logged in since 2012, so when I vote for myself she became the guild leader of Dealers of Destiny. I also put one of my alts in the guild voting for my other alt.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
When I returned in 2015 I was checking characters across other shards and found I had an archer mage in a guild on Chessy, she was the only active member as no one had logged in since 2012, so when I vote for myself she became the guild leader of Dealers of Destiny. I also put one of my alts in the guild voting for my other alt.
Did you have the guild stone to do that?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everything is done now thru the guild option on your paper doll. Guild stones are no longer in use. You can see the date everyone still in the guild last logged in - if no one has logged in for at least a month vote yourself for guild leader.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
Everything is done now thru the guild option on your paper doll. Guild stones are no longer in use. You can see the date everyone still in the guild last logged in - if no one has logged in for at least a month vote yourself for guild leader.
Great, thanks!

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
YAY fur Chessy!!! Chessy da bestest shard - meez dere so ob kourze itz da bestest!! Nebzie Bak to Chessy. Dere been lotz ob hummiez comin bak to Chessy land. Iffn yooz hab any quesschunz yooz ax in da gen chat sumbuddie dere can helpz yooz.