• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player from 2005

Ace

Visitor
I have a capped out warrior, no posessions, and 4 elder blacksmith repair scrolls. Whats changed in the game for me? It also said there were veteran items and a mount, I think it said warthog, but i flipped through the news scrolls and don't know how to get them back. Is there any way for me to claim veteran items or a mount? Oh and my skills are 110 Focus 110 Anat 110 Mace Fighting 110 Parry 90 Heal 108 Tact 73 Archery. So i guess i should drop archery and go for bushido right because of my parry.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a capped out warrior, no posessions, and 4 elder blacksmith repair scrolls. Whats changed in the game for me? It also said there were veteran items and a mount, I think it said warthog, but i flipped through the news scrolls and don't know how to get them back. Is there any way for me to claim veteran items or a mount? Oh and my skills are 110 Focus 110 Anat 110 Mace Fighting 110 Parry 90 Heal 108 Tact 73 Archery. So i guess i should drop archery and go for bushido right because of my parry.
If your account has been inactive it's not eligible for veteran awards

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
when you first log in.
you see the town cryer news.
that info is just to tell you what has been newly made available.
some are new veteran rewards (must be that age to claim)
and store items

there are mounts available to purchase for 1000 sovreigns from the in game store.
you purchase sovreigns from origin.com & apply it to your master account.
(must be logged out to add these... but if logged into game, you have to log out for it to update)

then in game, you click on Store on main bar
these are all items that you can purchase with sovreigns

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
there are mounts available to purchase for 1000 sovreigns from the in game store.
you purchase sovreigns from origin.com & apply it to your master account.
(must be logged out to add these... but if logged into game, you have to log out for it to update)
They fixed it where you can be logged in and still see the SOVs go up when you apply them to your master account now, I have done this a number of times just in the last 6 months.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
They fixed it where you can be logged in and still see the SOVs go up when you apply them to your master account now, I have done this a number of times just in the last 6 months.
It didn't work for me or my husband
(I forget when he applied them to his account, but I added mine in May)

did you apply it in game or in the master account?
because I always apply it to master account.
I only add a code in game, if it is something that gives you an item
(like Kings collection, rustic or gothic them pack)

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED

On the master account and I had the UOSore open on Atl Shard and watched them being added.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED

Just bought 5000 SOVs and applied to master account had store open showed 1300 closed store and opened store and now I have 6300, no need to log in and out.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Welcome back! Almost everything has changed since 2005. If you are on Great Lakes FCB can help you get established. Otherwise, ask anything :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No one has asked...so I will.

Have you re-subscribed (As in, paid for) your account or are you logged in without paying (Endless Journey)

If you are on an Endless Journey account, it is very limited. Once you pay for your subscription, you should be able to claim any vet rewards you may have.

You might want to read up on all the publishes and expansions that have happened since you left.

August of 2005 was Mondain's Legacy....since you left around then you have many upgrades and expansions available to you.

Stygian Abyss and Time of Legends being the 2 expansions.

Lots to read up on and do. Check out the Warriors Forum Here for any questions you might have.

Welcome back, and good luck!

Reactions: Gem

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's 2 years and 9 months. You might have claimed the rewards you had, more then likely an ethy mount or commodity deed box or soul stone. Wait 3 more months and you should get another pick.