• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player - Can I check my accounts before renewing them?

R

Repowski

So its been at least 3 years since I've logged into Ultima. I own 6 accounts, but don't remember what is on each of them. I remember a few years ago UO offered Veteran promo codes which allowed you 2 weeks of game time - is there anything like this available right now? I'd like to check into the characters on my accounts so I can decide which one to activate without having to activate them all.

Got any ideas?

C

Connor_Graham

They recently had a promo that would have let you log back into those accounts, but that ended a short while ago. Bad timing...

F

Fayled Dhreams

nope

afaik ...only a return to brit type code, for reactiviating old accounts ...would allow you to "check out" a closed account ...

a trial account allows access to the servers ...only as the trial account name registered ...
NOT as a "pass key" to any account names/passwords you just happen to remember or have ...

R

Repowski

hrmmm. Looks like this is the program I just missed:

http://www.uo.com/return.html

I wonder if there's another way I could do this sort of thing... considering at least one of my accounts is from 1997...

G

<blockquote><hr>

hrmmm. Looks like this is the program I just missed:

http://www.uo.com/return.html

I wonder if there's another way I could do this sort of thing... considering at least one of my accounts is from 1997...

[/ QUOTE ]so what shard was called home when you played?

R

Repowski

I've called many shards hope. I've spent the majority of my time on Great Lakes. When Trammel was introduced I also lived on Lake Superior. Later I spent time on AOL Legends and Sonoma.

My main character was RepoMan

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We kept em going for 3 years I'll have ya know *winks*

You're the one who got it all started and I helped on the first Moonglow one. Queen Mum and I got to know each other cross shards because of you. Xotche of Mead on Chessy too. So see, long after you left us you have impacted many and it all started with an idea for cross shard festivals.

Spring is just around the corner ya know.....

R

Repowski

That is tremendous!

Man, now I'll have to go back and dig through my external hard drives and see if I can find the hundreds of screen shots I took that day. I believe the first year had 8 shards, at an average of 300+ people who participated. I know Sonoma and Lake Superior really rocked it.

There sure was a lot of drama that happened around all of that.

I'm so stoked that you kept that going! You were pivotal in the first festival's success... so I'm sure you've managed to make the last 3 fun for everyone as well.

Now if I can just remember which of my accounts I was using at that time...

haha

I can't go activating 6 accounts!